UFC/Dana White to re-credential Sherdog

Yrs ago, there was some Davado CBS Radio two part Dana White interview where he said "they" (Sherdog) know what they did. I think it was something with DVD sales or covering Brock Lesnar in K-1 Dynamite USA.

He withdrew credentials from pretty much all the MMA sites. He viewed them as mostly blogs written by freeloaders. Can't say he didn't have a point there...

Journalists are by virtue Freeloaders. Free Access, Free Donuts and Coffee, Free Buffets, all part of it.

What caused the problem in the first place? I realize that there's a lot of keyboard warriors and fairweather/know it all crybaby fans here, but why the hate for Jeff?

DVD sales. lol

Dana goes off on Jake Rossen...

[YT]DHn96ZOWE1w[/YT]

I think this is the second time they got stripped. lol

Last edited:
Dana goes of on Jake Rossen...

[YT]DHn96ZOWE1w[/YT]

I think this is the second time they got stripped. lol

I remember that... hilarious. Where is Rossen, Hunt and Gross now. ? Unemployed.

Holly Fuck Jake Rossen has disappeared. I can't find him anywhere. Dana White has forced him underground .. lol

What caused the problem in the first place? I realize that there's a lot of keyboard warriors and fairweather/know it all crybaby fans here, but why the hate for Jeff?

I think one of the staff leaked spoilers for a TUF season. Gross maybe.

Why did Josh Gross do that.? Didn't he know that was fucked up

I think sherdog had already lost their credentials before the tuf results were given out. I have no source but I just recall hearing this on the srn before. Does anyone remember an open letter to Dana white?

Back