UFC/Dana White to re-credential Sherdog

sonnysaggese

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Honestly I thought there would be more posts about this. I am interested what everyone thinks. To Dana it seems as if he feels the Prodigal Son has returned. Also in this interview he says he did an interview with Sherdog. Does anyone know where that interview is? Good News, Sherdog was one of the originals in MMA and should be at every big MMA event. Best fan forum in MMA imo. Interested to hear everyone's take.
Here's the link if anyone missed it.
http://youtu.be/JkjI5nStZyM

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/12/...fc-155-velasquez-dos-santos-fox-2012-mma-news

Meh. Nobody likes us, and we don't care =p

Sherdog.com =! Sherdog.net

this is simply bullying

fuck you Dana!!!

I wouldn't offer press passes to grown men who dress like castoffs from an AFI audition.

I guess Josh Gross has been gone long enough for Dana to show mercy.

What caused the problem in the first place? I realize that there's a lot of keyboard warriors and fairweather/know it all crybaby fans here, but why the hate for Jeff?

What caused the problem in the first place? I realize that there's a lot of keyboard warriors and fairweather/know it all crybaby fans here, but why the hate for Jeff?

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I believe Lauretta (?) Hunt wrote an article concerning Dana and the UFC and Dana went through one of his epic meltdowns.

Dana White never really liked Sherdog's support for Pride Fc and the fact they were selling more Pride Dvds and articles than UFC stuff, plus some of their staff knew a bit more about MMA than the baldfather of MMA.:cool:

A couple of people in the company ruined it for everyone. Now that they are gone Dana is fine with them.

The Sherdog re-credentials to sit ringside at UFC events should be conditional that all articles are first approved by Zuffa management before publication

Loretta Hunt wrote some stories that he felt was complete bullshit. Her and Gross.

I figured there would be a lot of people claiming that Sherdog losing credentials had something to do with Gross and or Hunt, but that is completely false. Dana's beef with those two started well after Sherdog had already lost credentials. Sherdog lost credentials because Dana was his usual pretty, douchey,vindictive self.

I figured there would be a lot of people claiming that Sherdog losing credentials had something to do with Gross and or Hunt, but that is completely false. Dana's beef with those two started well after Sherdog had already lost credentials. Sherdog lost credentials because Dana was his usual pretty, douchey,vindictive self.

He withdrew credentials from pretty much all the MMA sites. He viewed them as mostly blogs written by freeloaders. Can't say he didn't have a point there...

Where the hell did he get off taking it away? Dana wants MMA to be globally mainstream yet he thinks he can ban media outlets for having the nerve to ask him questions he doesn't like.. What is going to happen when MMA hits NY? Will he ban the NY times? :rolleyes:

Back