ufc.com is spamming Cain-videos like is the champ

Elminster

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed this? Usually when there's a championship-fight coming up they are hyping up the champion and giving the challenger a few videos here and there. Jones and GSP, for example, seem to get a new video every hour or so when their fights are coming up.

Now it seems that either the company believes Cain will sell the fight better or that he will become the champion again and therefore it will be wise to familiarize the 'casuals' with him.

I don't know, I could be reading WAY too much into this but to me it seems like they are undermining and underestimating dos Santos. I predict Cigano will win again by either TKO or KO and Dana will be all butthurt and crying, again. I was hoping to add a photo of Dana after the first 'UFC on FOX' but I couldn't find one.

Do you know how marketing works?

Also, counting down 'til someone complains about his tattoo. Again.

The UFC knows what they're doing otherwise they wouldn't be where they are today. And the videos come from the marketing department, not the execs.

yeah, they're making him recount his fight with Lesnar which was ages ago. No video of JDS anywhere

yeah, they're making him recount his fight with Lesnar which was ages ago. No video of JDS anywhere

There will be videos of JDS' second knockout after the fight all over UFC with titles like WHO CAN BEAT THIS GUY?

If I were JDS i would walk out to Britney's "Ooops I did it again" song, that would be gay of course, but funny as hell.

Right? they act as if Brock was ever an amazing fighter. he sold ppv's, and that's about it. It's pointless, everyone knows that Ubereem is going to trash the winner of cain/jds 2 and take the Hw strap.

I forgot to mention that I don't really mind the Cain videos (aside from the fact that he has the personality of a potato), I like them just fine. I just thought it was strange that there are few to no JDS videos in comparison.

But yeah, I guess after the second knockout there will be more of them.

I forgot to mention that I don't really mind the Cain videos (aside from the fact that he has the personality of a potato), I like them just fine. I just thought it was strange that there are few to no JDS videos in comparison.

Maybe, since there's still a little over a week to go, they'll release some JDS vids?

Ever think of that?

its rather annoying how the ufc push for their choice in champions so bad, giving faber a title shot every week, giving mendes guy who are not even in the top 20 and promoting cain so much just because they want to break into a mexican market.

CAIN IS FUCKING AMERICAN.. HE WAS BORN IN CALIFORNIA. and i would love to see a white guy like dustin porier to get a big ass white pride tattoo and see what they ufc say about it.

Maybe, since there's still a little over a week to go, they'll release some JDS vids?

Ever think of that?

I did think about that and they probably will.

What I don't like is people acting like the first fight never happened and like Cain is the champion when he's not.

What I don't like is people acting like the first fight never happened and like Cain is the champion when he's not.

Your panties are easily bunched

and i would love to see a white guy like dustin porier to get a big ass white pride tattoo and see what they ufc say about it.

Don't be that guy

Your panties are easily bunched

Don't be that guy

Still haven't gotten over Cain getting dropped, then? That's okay, he'll get some more easy wins after his upcoming loss.

At least I can agree with you on the tattoo thing.

Still haven't gotten over Cain getting dropped, then? That's okay, he'll get some more easy wins after his upcoming loss.

Not really a Cain fan.

Nice try though.

Your panties are apparently still a bit askew

it's PPV in mexico right?

brazil is cable tv or something, i think there's more money in it for ufc if Cain is champ.

Back