ufc.com is spamming Cain-videos like is the champ

Show me and don't quote me out of context either

Right. Pant-IES

Sorry, my mistake. I meant no pants, no panties, no boxers, no shorts, no nothing.

I'm heading out now so we'll have to continue this meaningless and childish debate another time. I'll make sure to get my pant-IES on properly before I go, though, wouldn't want you to get all wet thinking about them being askew.

and i would love to see a white guy like dustin porier to get a big ass white pride tattoo and see what they ufc say about it.

Wasn't there some issue around Niko Puhakka getting a contract with Bellator or UFC as he had some form of racist tattoo ?? The question is.... is the "Brown Pride" tattoo racist ??

You guys are unjustifiably mean to Cain. He may be lacking emotional depth when on TV, but he did say that it is the part of a job he likes the least. He is a fighter, and bashing him for his personality is wrong. Ever had camera in your face. You could be much more of a potato on TV or Radio if you were in the spotlight. So chill a little bit.

Think about how many people make it in Hollywood and how much they are paid to act. If it were easy, things would be quite different.

Cain is a humble guy, with great work ethics. Cigano is a great guy with champion spirit. But calling Cain a potato is a bit rough. Try giving interview sometime, see what come out.

its rather annoying how the ufc push for their choice in champions so bad, giving faber a title shot every week, giving mendes guy who are not even in the top 20 and promoting cain so much just because they want to break into a mexican market.

CAIN IS FUCKING AMERICAN.. HE WAS BORN IN CALIFORNIA. and i would love to see a white guy like dustin porier to get a big ass white pride tattoo and see what they ufc say about it.
Come one just think about it for a minute. How many brown supremacist movements do you know of?

i hear this cain fella is some sort of fighter isnt he? confound it that mexican aint no fighter

Guys, why are you talking about his tattoo. I am sure he made it when he was not as public of a person as he is today. If he did not have, became a star and then made the tattoo, it would be a different story.

He was probably young and it seemed like a cool tattoo at the moment, or maybe there is something personal about that tattoo. It is nothing.

Why do people try to pick on anything they can possibly pick on? I mean if he had I hate blacks and whites tattoo that could be a cause for concern. His tattoo basically says: "Proud to be Mexican", what is wrong with that?

its rather annoying how the ufc push for their choice in champions so bad, giving faber a title shot every week, giving mendes guy who are not even in the top 20 and promoting cain so much just because they want to break into a mexican market.

CAIN IS FUCKING AMERICAN.. HE WAS BORN IN CALIFORNIA. and i would love to see a white guy like dustin porier to get a big ass white pride tattoo and see what they ufc say about it.

People would not accept it due to hypocrisy.

It is just UFC tries hard to get the attention of Hispanic fanbase. It would be a great win for them to capture their attention. Hispanic fanbase is pretty big and loyal. Lot of PPVs in boxing were succesfull bc they were able to capitalise on it.
Btw there was a TUF clone show on some mexican channel lately anyone have info how it did in terms of succes?

Wasn't there some issue around Niko Puhakka getting a contract with Bellator or UFC as he had some form of racist tattoo ?? The question is.... is the "Brown Pride" tattoo racist ??

Well tbh Brown pride, Yellow pride, White pride, Black pride seems equal to me. In last Bellator there was a fighter wearing a Tshirt with Caucasian something ( was it Pride or Carnage? ) I thought that was weird. Cant rememeber the name right now but he put a beating to his oponent for 2 rounds.

Back