UFC Champion: "I'm rooting for Aldo"

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
T.J. Dillashaw thinks Conor McGregor's antics are 'too fake, too WWE'

"This will be probably the first time I'm rooting for Jose Aldo," Dillashaw said on Tuesday's edition of The MMA Hour. "[McGregor] is a great fighter, he's confident in the cage, he's really, really good. It's just, the antics. To me, I can't get it. I'm just too professional for the way he acts."

. . .

"I know it brings attention to the sport, I know it builds up fights. It's just too WWE for me, man," Dillashaw said. "It's just too fake, when he jumps the Octagon and tries to get in Aldo's face, but grabs someone to hold him back at the same time. It's just so fake, man.

"I hope [Aldo finishes him]," Dillashaw added. "But I don't know, man. McGregor's standup and his movements are really good. His confidence. It's going to be a tough fight for Aldo, but I'm rooting for Aldo."
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/2...s-conor-mcgregors-antics-are-too-fake-too-wwe

Conor smacks TJ

TJ is a wrestler. Think about it.

:icon_lol:

Sounds like TJ's been drinking that haterade.

Random poll pitting them against each other for no apparent reason?

Taking Killashaw via round 5 TKO.

Conor grabbed a guy to pretend to hold him back. Sad.
Why not just go right into Jose' face and stare him down???

i thought i was the only one who saw connor grab the security to hold him back. sharp eyes mister dillashaw

Someone had to say it. Thank you TJD.

I feel like Chad Mendes probably feels the same. Probably has respect for Aldo but you can tell Conor really got under his skin.

Conor makes these alpha male member look so beta its not even funny. TJ is jealous because he will never be anywhere close to Conor in terms of skill.

Conor could wrestle his balls literally on t.j's head

i thought i was the only one who saw connor grab the security to hold him back. sharp eyes mister dillashaw
More like gets some glasses. You can clearly see him unstable and he held onto the guy for balance.

Conor makes these alpha male member look so beta its not even funny. TJ is jealous because he will never be anywhere close to Conor in terms of skill.

Your boy doesn't have a belt and he won't win one.

Dillashaw is already ahead :icon_chee:icon_chee

I didn't click the link, but TJ doesn't seem to be saying anything unreasonable in the quotes OP provided.

Back