Opinion UFC Champ Sean Strickalnd roasts liberal reporters.

Man he's a wild card

I def don't agree with that stuff he said.

Funny and entertaining AF tho. Everything coby thinks he is

Dude... Strickland goes off on Colby on Theo's podcast (or Rogan's), can't remember which.

He realized early that Colby was being fake AF

So is @Sinister Luke Thomas? That's an astounding level of butthurt for someone that isn't a journalist himself.
I wouldn't call Luke Thomas a journalist either. Definitely a tool, crybaby virtue signaler though. I don't really know who this Jesse guy is but he had a funny take on the Lebetard losers crying about Strickland.

Sean Strickland's bigotry towards gay people is very unfortunate.

However, the reporter got exactly what he was looking for. I mean jesus, this is the tweet pinned to this reporter's Twitter account:

Given the fact that there are zero trans individuals in the UFC, what is the possible rational connection between the UFC holding the event in Toronto and the quoted statement?

Who gives a fuck where it comes from? Here you go tard.

And who really cares what a MMA fighter thinks about certain societal norms?

He's a fucking cage fighter. Not a university professor. If you've heard his life story, especially with his father, it's amazing he isn't in prison. MMA and fighter saved Strickland's life from a life sentence behind bars.

Fuck this Canadian reporter trying to trap Strickland with a gotcha question. lol... All Sean cares about is who his next opponent. And any sane MMA reporter doing his fucking job and not trying being a SJW hero attempting to score pathic virtue signaling points would be asking Sean about that. Because that's what Strickland does for a living.

Gets hit in the head and hits other dudes in the head.

I like what he says here, but it's hard to listen to him when he makes more noise than points.

Yikes.. when Mike pulls out the "Fuck You" response. Its about the best early warning you'll ever get. You should be thanking your lucky stars it wasn't worse.
Mike Tyson,

The convicted rapist prison muslim that you dipshit hypocrites all worship.

mma-ufc-297-strickland-1039253543.jpg

byebye :)

people these days deal with gotchya people constantly like that make them beive other person just slipped what they said not knowilingly and they wanted to keep it secret. most annoying people are gotcya people and more annoying are people like this guy who reacts with i am alpha male people listen to me nobody listens to both of you if they are normal

Back