• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Austin: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan: PBP

Lol Bellato Homer Simpsoned him
Team Nogueira guy and he's got Big Nog's style, only without the technical boxing, defense, tricky bottom game, unbelievable chin and pretty much anything that made it work at the highest level, lol.

Bellato is still gonna be a fun guy to watch moving ahead though.

Fuck it, these under 1.5 rounds have been traps for me. Last week it was Duncan vs Tiullulin, and this week it's this fight.

Team Nogueira guy and he's got Big Nog's style, only without the technical boxing, defense, tricky bottom game, unbelievable chin and pretty much anything that made it work at the highest level, lol.

Bellato is still gonna be a fun guy to watch moving ahead though.
Dude is just a punching bag, someone with more power gonna kill that guy

Petrino already did it twice, put him against Jimmy Crute in a battle of two grapplers turned punching bags.

He was VERY lucky the ref didn't stop it. He was NOT intelligently defending himself on the ground at all.
At least Ihor was covering up when the tables turned.
Entertaining ending for sure, but he likely won't have such a lucky/favorable outcome next time.

I want to take Solecki but dont like him struggling vs Gordon and Coelho. Klose probably loses the first round but after that it's anyone's game.

Been a long time since I've seen a KO like that, holy fuck.

LOL, that was awesome.

Didn't expect that -thought Klose could win but only after surviving bit more grappling from Joe. Joe really was too aggressive there.

Whats the insight on Reese? Kid any good?- just by record capping best win is either "the Alaskan bullworm" Aaron Phillips or the unknown Israeli guy he took on in contender series. At least Brundage (probably) still has a pulse. And comming of a win even! In a fight he was completely beaten up from bell to bell but hey -win is a win.

Edit. I absolutely hate how Brundage just quit vs Dumas and seemed to quit the sport as well but after quick rewatch of Zachs cs fight I gotta take him here as dog. Hedge Reese sub rd 1 as hedge.

Last edited:
Whats the insight on Reese? Kid any good?- just by record capping best win is either "the Alaskan bullworm" Aaron Phillips or the unknown Israeli guy he took on in contender series. At least Brundage (probably) still has a pulse. And comming of a win even! In a fight he was completely beaten up from bell to bell but hey -win is a win.

He's 6-0 how many good fighters do u expect him to have fought?

I don't got much. Height, Reach, and undefeated all in favor of Reese. EDIT: and all 1st round finishes.
I don't trust Brundage much either, but like you mentioned Reese is untested in these waters.

my personal opinion is that he hits the mark of a good prospect. He has fast rate finishes in regional mma.

But this is a step up in competition. So i'm not betting on him or betting against him.

His cardio past 2 rounds is a mystery , so i avoid this. And he might have the finishing ability to put away Cody.

It's my usual pass both .

my personal opinion is that he hits the mark of a good prospect. He has fast rate finishes in regional mma.

But this is a step up in competition. So i'm not betting on him or betting against him.

His cardio past 2 rounds is a mystery , so i avoid this. And he might have the finishing ability to put away Cody.

It's my usual pass both .
Seems very bjj based on his cs fight. I dont like how he reacted when he got touched. He can wrap up Cody from his back but dont see too many advantages here.

Back