• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Austin: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan: PBP

The underdogs are 2-0 so far.
Will Ihor make it 3?

So his ko line was basically his itd line. Ive stepped to this trap like 5 times this year.

Lol 95 perc of the people.who bet on ngannou over lewis and Gane on this board bet his ko line when his ML was only 10 point different makes me laugh

Will Ihor make it 3?
If they brawl anything could happen. But probably Bellato catches him in the first.

Edit. Bellato first round is worse than his ko prop. So take the ko unless you see value in sub (I dont).

I also put little on Ihor third round in case it's a weird fight

Last edited:
Lol 95 perc of the people.who bet on ngannou over lewis and Gane on this board bet his ko line when his ML was only 10 point different makes me laugh

Yeah at least I kinda avoided those with Ngannou ml bets. But one was a loss and one was a win.

Rexroad fucking around and letting a dead man get choked... He must've been watching Yamasaki's highlights tape. Abu Dhabi Gooden might be a new thing who knew lol

Will Ihor make it 3?
Hopefully it means Kelvin rolls.

After that Turman fight I'm glad I decided to skip every other fight except Brady/Gas. Bellato should win easily here, but I'm always a bit apprehensive when it comes to guys who've gotten slept in less than 30 seconds.

Yeah at least I kinda avoided those with Ngannou ml bets. But one was a loss and one was a win.

Also depending on the site people use a lot of the times when people bet a fighter by Dec they will get a better line if they bet that fighter parlayed with the over 2.5

Ihor's speed advantage is big, and he already stuffed the TD.

Worth a livebet at +350 IMO.

Bellato really looking like a BJJ guy on the feet right now. That exchange up close really makes me respect Petrino's power more, dude nuked Rodolfo twice like it was nothing.

Good fight this - I wonder if Ihor can keep up though?

1-0 Ihor.
Bellato's power really shows when he lands, but he's getting tagged a LOT and his head movement + defense seems non-existent.
If he keeps wall n stalling then he might be able to exhaust Ihor enough to land something game changing, but at this rate he might also get exhausted/overwhelmed with strikes.

BJJ guy striking defense remains undefeated

Damn Ref haha

Crazy how Rodolfo is still gonna win due to Ihor's gas tank.

Back