• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC announced Tony/Khabib will NOT be for the REAL belt at UFC 223. Press conference this FRIDAY.

Right desicion from UFC. Conor is rightful champ and deserves time off.. Tony can defend his toy belt

In what way is he being protected?

He'll fight the winner, you know the better of the 2...

tenor.gif

You can’t seriously think an interim title should be defended whilst the healthy champ sits out?

Fuck this circus and pandering to Conman who is scared to defend.
This is the REAL championship fight for the REAL belt.

Dana has never lied before?{<jordan}
Don't be stupid Jojo, it's unbecoming of you.

Fact of the matter is if Dana is lying or not lying. Conor is still rolling around in the duckmobile in Dublin still avoiding genuine contenders.

Thing is this whole thread is kinda pointless because we still don't know if UFC intend to strip him. UFC have not confirmed anything yet none of these claims have come from the horses mouth.

Don't be stupid Jojo, it's unbecoming of you.

Fact of the matter is if Dana is lying or not lying. Conor is still rolling around in the duckmobile in Dublin still avoiding genuine contenders.

Thing is this whole thread is kinda pointless because we still don't know if UFC intend to strip him. UFC have not confirmed anything yet none of these claims have come from the horses mouth.

Nah Im loling at the fact that you though Dana's word could be taken as truth. This man has told so countless lies to the media, he is just as unreliable as the new sources from Russia and other MMA media outlets etc.

We'll have confirmation on Friday and many things can happen between now and Friday but for now the fight is for the Interim belt. I know you know Im a big Conor fan but I also believe that Ferg's next fight should only be for the REAL belt. He shouldnt defend an interim. He should fight Khabib for the real belt or fight Conor for the real belt, there is no other way imo. Its bullshit he has to defend an interim.

Nah Im loling at the fact that you though Dana's word could be taken as truth. This man has told so countless lies to the media, he is just as unreliable as the new sources from Russia and other MMA media outlets etc.

We'll have confirmation on Friday and many things can happen between now and Friday but for now the fight is for the Interim belt. I know you know Im a big Conor fan but I also believe that Ferg's next fight should only be for the REAL belt. He shouldnt defend an interim. Fight Khabib for the real belt or fight Conor for the real belt, there is no other way imo. Its bullshit he has to defend an interim.
Conor Mcgregor should be fighting Tony Ferguson end of story.

It's not rocket science.

As you can see i don't give a shit about Dana, i care about Conor not doing the right thing like every champion has done before him and defend belts that's it.

Conor ain't fighting for shit. He'll end up defending his own belt against Nate/Alvarez or end up stripped.

Ofc he will fight. It's his job.

He is trying to fight the least times, for the most money.

I still believe he will challenge a WW before he challenges Khabib.

But rest assured, Conor will fight 2-3 more times at least in the next 2 years.

My prediction for Conors future is as follows :

1. Fights GSP and loses
2. Fights Khabib and probably loses - if he wins, he will retire at this point or try another boxing/skiing/skating thing
3. Fights Nate as a farewell fight and wins... finally :D

For the Ferguson fans, I'm sorry to tell you but he will never fight him. Ever. You should be glad because Tony will probably get KTFO silly, and this way you can continue imagining the best case scenario :)

Last edited:
This pussy ass WME will never turn on Conman. Lorenzo already showed Connor who runs shit when he tried his bullshit stunts.

Conor Mcgregor should be fighting Tony Ferguson end of story.

It's not rocket science.

As you can see i don't give a shit about Dana, i care about Conor not doing the right thing like every champion has done before him and defend belts that's it.

Conor has said he will fight September, Ferg should only fight when Conor fights or fight Khabib for the real belt. We know the UFC wont strip Conor so you're right Conor/Ferg is the ONLY fight that should be set.

Brooklym is BEAUTIFUL this time of year.

Does this matter Sherbros? If they stripped Conor then the two other fight for a "real" belt and they let Conor fight the winner either way. Symbolically, sure he should be stripped. Wouldn't change anything. But let the outrage and shock commence....
Conor will avoid the fucking winner, they are just compounding the mess they have already made.

Conor has said he will fight September, Ferg should only fight when Conor fights or fight Khabib for the real belt. We know the UFC wont strip Conor so you're right Conor/Ferg is the ONLY fight that should be set.
Did Conor say he will fight in September ?, I have only seen Dana kind of imply that he might have to fight by September, but she we believe Dana or Conor ?.

interim belt defense? this is shit. why have champions at all? lol
just give fake belts to everyone and be done with it

This sounds more like Dana. The ol' bald fart hasn't lost a step yet.

It is of course, ridiculous.

But I mean come on guys. You can't be surprised. There's way too much money to be made by letting Conor keep the belt.

Back