UFC and Lesnar are the scumbags here, not Hunt

I know, but Bisping still blames that injury and loss on Vitor being on TRT.

It's a weird set of circumstances. Even if he had no pre-existing issue with the eye I wouldn't see the point in blaming Vitor. Shit happens in this sport, whether you're competing with juice or not. Bisping himself essentially retired Belcher with that eyepoke.

I agree with TS. The way in which the UFC has handled this is appalling. As an employer they should have done more to provide an even playing field. There's been no transparency & no communication. It looks like a lot of information has been covered-up & we're left to deduce what's happened in the aftermath which thus far indicates a dodgy arrangement being made with Lesnar, rules being changed to suit one fighter, a cash-grab & the Fertitas walking off into the sunset.

The hatred and bitching about everything Hunt says is unreal.Fuck Brock and all the cry babies offended by what Mark says...

No one's upset or offended by what Mark is saying. Most of us like Mark Hunt, but think the whining is a bad look for him.

We all have our own opinions.

All Lesnar had to do was simply cycle off of the PEDs a couple weeks before the fight. But he couldn't even do that!

I don't think you know how steroids work lol

you watch human cockfighting in a cage and you are surprised there are scumbags? it would be more surprising if there were people who aren't bottom tier humans

All Lesnar had to do to "earn" that money was simply stop taking steroids for like 2 weeks. That's it.

$7.5million to stop using steroids for 2 weeks. Was it really that hard?

lesnar's PEDs dont make hunt afraid to pull the trigger all fight. it was his fight to lose, PEDs or not.

hunt fought like ass, and now hes complaining like ass. two wrongs dont make a right.

Hunt has a valid point and valid reason to be upset.

...Lesnar are the scumbags here...
Brock_Lesnar.gif

I wouldn't stop bitching either. He can get some of that purse from Brock (a fucking cheater).

In a sport where you punch someone in the head, taking PEDs is a huge deal.

Mark Hunt should complain until something is done.

Last edited:
Hunt turned down a buyout from UFC when it bought out pride. Instead he wanted to EARN his money. From my standpoint he should be reaping in the millions for being a stand up PED free fighter who was put up against a known roided Brock

No one's upset or offended by what Mark is saying. Most of us like Mark Hunt, but think the whining is a bad look for him.

We all have our own opinions.
Where have you been ???? I guess you missed alot of the other threads and posts about Hunt cause there has been lots of people talking alot of shit about him...

At the bar on a Saturday night:

Hunt: "Yo Bork your wife is a bitch what are you gonna do about it?"
Bork: "Wait let me run home and grab some steroids and we can settle this next month when im ready"

:D
Lmfao. Sounds about right, mate.

Sad you should have to post that. but there are some really dumb people on sherdog.

Hunt turned down a buyout from UFC when it bought out pride. Instead he wanted to EARN his money. From my standpoint he should be reaping in the millions for being a stand up PED free fighter who was put up against a known roided Brock

Sorry, but this isn't how the world works. Lesnar puts butts in seats, Hunt doesn't. I agree that Hunt should get a slice of Lesnar's purse too, but Hunt is not going to make $700,000 for one fight anywhere else. He would be lucky to make $100,000 in Belator or Rizin.

Where have you been ???? I guess you missed alot of the other threads and posts about Hunt cause there has been lots of people talking alot of shit about him...

I guess not wasting my time with shit threads like those :D sounds like I've made the right choice

Vitor, but come on Bisping isn't a bad guy. He's a shit talker yes, but he does it to sell fights. He's usually a fairly humble person unless someone fucks him over or in Rivera's case talks shit about his family (Rivera crossed the line with his trash talking so Bisping shut his ass up).

yeah you could be right about him selling fights but its not just about his annoying trash talk, first glimpse at him were his TUF antics as a competitor.. yeah, fuck that guy

I wouldn't stop bitching either. He can get some of that purse from Brock (a fucking cheater).

In a sport where you punch someone in the head, taking PEDs is a huge deal.

Mark Hunt should complain until something is done.
So why did he never have a problem with PEDs until a WWE guy clowned him? Not a peep out of Hunt after Bigfoot got popped.

I agree completely.

yeah you could be right about him selling fights but its not just about his annoying trash talk, first glimpse at him were his TUF antics as a competitor.. yeah, fuck that guy

He was a family guy first though, always hugging his kids and doing what he can for them.

Hell I remember when his one son was a little tyke and he brought'm in the cage after a win and he was all lovey about shit.

Bisping is just one of those fighters people love to hate I think, akin to Kennedy who is also a very nice and honest person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back