UFC and Lesnar are the scumbags here, not Hunt

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Sharingan, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Sharingan

Sharingan Blue Belt

The fight was rigged from the beginning. You don't negotiate a 2.5mil contract + PPV points and release from WWE obligations on a whim. This whole thing was planned for months in advance at secret meetings between the UFC, Lesnar and WWE.

The whole point of the fight was to make big bucks for Lesnar, the UFC, and to allow Lesnar to take PEDs for as long as possible until his fight was announced.

All Lesnar had to do was simply cycle off of the PEDs a couple weeks before the fight. But he couldn't even do that! He just came for the paycheck and didn't give a f**k.

Look at how happy he was after the fight. He knew that he was juiced to the gills, stood to make big bucks, and didn't give any respect to an opponent who he had huge illegal advantages over. We don't need these kinds of people in MMA. I'm glad that he's gone now.

This whole thing is one of the most scumbag moves I've ever seen. Lesnar is also half responsible for this. Everything was already rigged so he can pass the drug test. The guy didn't even care and failed both, knowing full well he was cheating and getting paid anyway.

I'm outraged for Mark Hunt and so should you.

2. leatherf4ce

leatherf4ce Brown Belt

You've been around long enough, TS, to know this site's majority will back up the UFC over the fighters. It's sad, really.

3. BoosieBoo

BoosieBoo Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Wait, people are actually blaming Hunt?

LoL. UFC cucks are a cancer on the progression of MMA and fighter pay.

4. Steve-French

Steve-French What A Rush!!!

5. J85909266

J85909266 Okay Everyone!

Hunt's only mistake is acting, quite literally, like a pissed off 14 year old that lost on XBox live.

Taco Loco, Chillez and tmsxl like this.
  6. Bacco

Bacco Silver Belt

TS you seem believe scum-fans are not a thing

7. Corleone187

Corleone187 ㄥ8ƖǝuoǝlɹoƆ

Prize fighting was invented to see who is the better man when both men claimed they were better than the other. It was to settle the disagreement fairly 1 on 1, hence the rules. Or else you would just have a street fight with weapons

Now with the UFC it has become who is the better pussy sucking up to Dana! Its like a totally new sport with Brock leading the way! :D

Smelldog, Fiestar and leatherf4ce like this.
  8. Fight Professor

Fight Professor Gold Belt

It has happened to Hunt already and he never behaved that way. But he did not lose those fights.

tmsxl likes this.
  9. TheWarTornJohn

TheWarTornJohn Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Honestly only true fans of the sport and of martial arts itself will be upset about this. Most people on Sherdog that I see telling Hunt to suck a dick are just kids or adults with the autist-mindset of "LOL JUST BLEEED". Hell even a moderator was bashing Hunt in another thread, didn't see his ass get banned or yellow cards - but I sure got mine when I said Ronda was a prick and that Yoel Romero is a cheating scum bag.

Hunt has every right to be pissed off; yes he could have rejected the fight, but he manned up and took it as honestly who the hell thinks Brock is that strong until they face him. Lesnar even without PEDs is a freakishly fast and powerful person, but the PEDs gave him a huge ass advantage that otherwise he'd not have. Hunt assumed that he could defeat him which he rightfully could have, but I don't think these UFC ball suckers really give a shit about honesty.

They'll boycott "Fight Pass" so some stuck up Jew-nosed "reporter" can get his job back, but they won't lift a god damn finger about fighter pay or people getting fucked by the brass. No support for Kennedy when Yoel got the stool, no support for all of Jones's opponents when he openly cheated in every fight with them, no support for Bisping when he got his fucking eye gouged out either.

Fuck these idiots, I support Hunt. I support the people getting raped in the asshole with this giant throbbing ZUFFA dick. Fuck the cuckolds who like it.

Smelldog and xx madskillz xx like this.
  10. reveler

reveler Green Belt

lesnar's PEDs dont make hunt afraid to pull the trigger all fight. it was his fight to lose, PEDs or not.

hunt fought like ass, and now hes complaining like ass. two wrongs dont make a right.

Chillez and tmsxl like this.
  11. Verace

Verace Gold Belt

And the PED pitchfork mafia keeps on growing.

People are all up in arms about this shit nowadays, on a which hunt crucifying motherfuckers. Lesnar fought a million times on the juice before and people didnt give a fuck. Now the guy is a scumbag.... lol

Remember carwin vs lernar? there was enough peds in that cage to make half of sherdog look good in two months. and everyone loved the two giant gorillas banging it out.

They are white boys and they are jacked. DEAL WITH IT!!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  12. Corleone187

Corleone187 ㄥ8ƖǝuoǝlɹoƆ

At the bar on a Saturday night:

Hunt: "Yo Bork your wife is a bitch what are you gonna do about it?"
    Bork: "Wait let me run home and grab some steroids and we can settle this next month when im ready"

:D

13. Locooo

Locooo Banned Banned

I agree with you there man
    BTW who gouged Bisping eye ? (not that he didnt have it coming though)

14. MayhemMonkey

MayhemMonkey Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

agreed, I dont get how people are criticizing Hunt ..... its idiotic

xx madskillz xx and leatherf4ce like this.
  15. CRuck1980

CRuck1980 Gold Belt

Hunt is not a scumbag, he's just being whiny and annoying. His pathetic outbursts and contrived outrage are taking the spotlight off Lesnar. If he would have behaved like he did before the test results instead of acting so silly nobody would have anything to say about him

tmsxl and IngaVovchanchyn like this.
  16. Mensch

Mensch White Belt

Jew-nosed is a bit much. There are only 16 million of us and 8 billion of you. What's your problem?

17. blewgums

blewgums Vintage Buick Racing Bastard

Travelling, I work at many different ports
    I like to watch fights.

Big men hit! Big men kick! Go boom boom!!

18. Steve-French

Steve-French What A Rush!!!

I think he's talking about when Vitor detached Bisping's retina with a wheel kick when he was on trt.

19. leatherf4ce

leatherf4ce Brown Belt

As much as I don't like Conor, he's one of the few that's constantly speaking his mind about the carelessness in the company. The last one I heard him saying was the first presser to 202 where he mentioned how the co and main event fighters didn't show up to one of the pressers after he was booted and nothing happened to them. "I'm just calling it like I see it". We need more of that, fighters uniting.

MayhemMonkey likes this.
  20. xx madskillz xx

xx madskillz xx Brown Belt

The hatred and bitching about everything Hunt says is unreal.Fuck Brock and all the cry babies offended by what Mark says...

The-AxeMurderer and green giant like this.