UFC already using khabib jumping off the cage footage

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

"Im gonna go jail no problem but give me my belt"..

Plus including a new angle of the eagle stomping Conors errands boy.

I think we will see Khabib plucking the remaining feathers of the Irish chicken, completely emasculating him and sending him to WWE like Ronda. Just like Ronda vs Nunes he will get finished even faster this time.

"One of the most despicable acts in the history of the UFC."

6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

“It’s part of the story. We wouldn’t be telling the story if we didn’t use that”

Khabib should get a cut for royalty fee

Eagle ®

"Im gonna go jail no problem but give me my belt"..

Plus including a new angle of the eagle stomping Conors errands boy.

I think we will see Khabib plucking the remaining feathers of the Irish chicken, completely emasculating him and sending him to WWE like Ronda. Just like Ronda vs Nunes he will get finished even faster this time.

I hope you're wrong and that Khabib chooses to fight an actual contender instead of bitching out with a Nate/Conor/Mayweather waste of time.

More on topic, I wish the UFC would stop rewarding these kinds of out of cage shenanigans.

Last edited:
lol @ Khabib being told to do anti-bullying psas and they use this footage

I hope you're wrong and that Khabib chooses to fight an actual contender instead of bitching out with a Nate/Conor/Mayweather waste of time.
I didn't say they will fight next. It's just the fact that they're using the footage means they're planning a rematch somewhere down the road.

if McGregor could get right (legit wins against top contenders) I think everyone would want to see a rematch..
but as they say the toothpaste can't go back in the tube

if McGregor could get right (legit wins against top contenders) I think everyone would want to see a rematch..
but as they say the toothpaste can't go back in the tube
Diarrhea doesn't go back into the butt is more like it lol.

Good, that shit was awesome.

Diarrhea doesn't go back into the butt is more like it lol.

Except Khabib pushed Conor's shit IN...so it could happen as it starts to come back out. With the way Conor is still acting, I think it's high time for his shit to get pushed back in.

Conor about to be the lead for the #MeToo movement, cuz Khabib about to handle that p***y again!

But...

I don't want Conor to get a free title shot AGAIN, though. So hopefully Max gets his revenge.

Back