UFC already using khabib jumping off the cage footage

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Are we really surprised it happened given Khabib's nickname?

For anyone who hasn't watched the movie "Fightville", it's a cool backstory to Poirier's career :)

Khabib gonna be washed up by the time he actually fights again he's basically conor 2.0 without the money

What a bunch of hypocrites.

As long as they use the dolly footage, I'm ok with it.

I hope you're wrong and that Khabib chooses to fight an actual contender instead of bitching out with a Nate/Conor/Mayweather waste of time.

More on topic, I wish the UFC would stop rewarding these kinds of out of cage shenanigans.
Didn't they already say winner of max/dustin would fight khabib next? Only other people who could slide in in conor since he's Dana's favorite, and Tony. Tony will probably get another tune up fight i would imagine after the holy water saga. I hope conor doesn't weasle his way into next in line. He doesn't deserve it at all. He has a 50/50 records at 155. Hasn't won a fight since Alvarez fight. Would be ok to see conor vs Tony for who's next after max/dustin. I dont think khabib will keep fighting after he hits 30 and 0 so that's the 2 fight I see happening. I rather see Tony than conor, but conor will get his way if he whines enough to dana and fuk Tony over. I'm hoping for max then Tony be4 he retires...that would be the logical fights if khabib wins the 1st one. If not I'm fine with conor 2 but I don't see khabib losing to max or Dustin.

Back