UFC again announcing fights that aren’t official, possibly pressuring Lawler or PVZ

I could waste money on dumb shit every month too, but it's an issue of value (something kids these days have no grasp of). $65 can buy so many more enjoyable things and edible things than a UFC PPV where half of the fights will be safe/boring.
they're no more safe or boring than they were...

there's just more....

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

UFC should be better than this, using Bush league moves like this but I'm not surprised by the scummy tactics

So true lol...

I can't count how many times I've been made fun of for buying ppv's, which is funny, because $65 is nothing. I don't know if most of you don't work or just have shitty jobs, but I support a family of 5 and I buy all the ppv's...and it doesn't put a dent in my bottom line.

The best thing on sherdog is people whining about fighter pay...then bragging about how they stream all the fights. I feel so out of place here sometimes.

Honestly so true dude. Like if $65 once a month is too much to afford, some life decisions need to be reevaluated.

This shit could stop when on ESPN as guys get interviewed on future fights and you can't waste everyone's time there by saying "there is no fight".

UFC gonna UFC, Dana gonna Dana.

Slide to the left to see PVZ and Thompson’s interviews.

why should we care if pvz fights or not?...she was exposed long ago...she will never be a top ranked fighter...she should do her dancing with the stars thing..or try acting...cause fighting isn't for her...she has alot of courage, never giving up...I like that about her...but if she can't even beat karate hottie, she will never be a top fighter..and karate hottie beat her ass bad.

i saw reports, but not from UFC

and they all said "targeting"

Well Paige was happy enough a couple of weeks ago, what changed? Oh i guess they gave her Ostovich, a good wrestler who won't be bullied in the standup, worst kind of opponent for PVZ. The fact that Rachael is hotter can't have helped either.

<36>

This chick literally got taken down and bullied in her last fight.

So true lol...

I can't count how many times I've been made fun of for buying ppv's, which is funny, because $65 is nothing. I don't know if most of you don't work or just have shitty jobs, but I support a family of 5 and I buy all the ppv's...and it doesn't put a dent in my bottom line.

The best thing on sherdog is people whining about fighter pay...then bragging about how they stream all the fights. I feel so out of place here sometimes.

Yup, but I remember when I was an angst filled teenager who couldn’t afford PPVs lol.

UFC gonna UFC, Dana gonna Dana.

Slide to the left to see PVZ and Thompson’s interviews.

Fyi the UFC didn't announce these fights. MMAfighting reported they were trying to make them. I don't see the issue.

Didnt PVZ just put a rod in her arm because her first surgery failed and her arm is still broken.

Not by Paige though, by another wrestler ..... who would also be a bad matchup for PVZ

A 4-4 fighter with zero wins of any note has better TDD than Felice Herrig? What makes you so confident?

Lots of these fights people , like Ts, are bitching about were announced or rumoured by journalists. Fucking dumb to blame the Ufc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back