UFC again announcing fights that aren’t official, possibly pressuring Lawler or PVZ

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

UFC gonna UFC, Dana gonna Dana.

Slide to the left to see PVZ and Thompson’s interviews.

Just like GSP said on JRE a while back, if a fighter signs for a fight simply because of “public pressure” they are a moron anyway.

It’s a shady tactic but it’s a tactic that should never work

fgvhbnj.jpg

Just like GSP said on JRE a while back, if a fighter signs for a fight simply because of “public pressure” they are a moron anyway.

It’s a shady tactic but it’s a tactic that should never work

It works on Sherdog when I see the absurd amount of "fighter x is ducking fighter y" posts

DearUnpleasantIrishsetter-max-1mb.gif

Shitty UFC / Dana tactic.

It works on Sherdog when I see the absurd amount of "fighter x is ducking fighter y" posts

DearUnpleasantIrishsetter-max-1mb.gif

That is why it shouldn’t work. Why should fighters care about what a bunch of virgin and nerds say online? Nobody here even buys PPVs lol

That is why it shouldn’t work. Why should fighters care about what a bunch of virgin and nerds say online? Nobody here even buys PPVs lol

So true lol...

I can't count how many times I've been made fun of for buying ppv's, which is funny, because $65 is nothing. I don't know if most of you don't work or just have shitty jobs, but I support a family of 5 and I buy all the ppv's...and it doesn't put a dent in my bottom line.

The best thing on sherdog is people whining about fighter pay...then bragging about how they stream all the fights. I feel so out of place here sometimes.

So much for fighters saying: "I'll fight anyone any time".

Both Thompson and PVZ need wins on the board to get back to the belts.
They're really in no position to be turning down fights.

Well Paige was happy enough a couple of weeks ago, what changed? Oh i guess they gave her Ostovich, a good wrestler who won't be bullied in the standup, worst kind of opponent for PVZ. The fact that Rachael is hotter can't have helped either.

I can't count how many times I've been made fun of for buying ppv's, which is funny, because $65 is nothing. I don't know if most of you don't work or just have shitty jobs, but I support a family of 5 and I buy all the ppv's...and it doesn't put a dent in my bottom line.

I could waste money on dumb shit every month too, but it's an issue of value (something kids these days have no grasp of). $65 can buy so many more enjoyable things and edible things than a UFC PPV where half of the fights will be safe/boring.

Back