UFC 84: What Were You Wearing?

Ordered the Tito UFC 84 walk out shirt and shorts.

I am a PUnishment Athletics nut. its bout the only brand of clothes i wear cept for a couple Ed Hardy T's and some Tsdiamonds button downs

Not sure if that specific shirt is going to be released because we haven't seen it (we thought it looked amazing as well). They do however have a Brazil shirt coming out that looks phenomenal in my opinion. If they do come out with it, we will have it. You are going to see a lot of new Hitman apparel on our site very shortly. :icon_chee

Hitman did limited release "Rio Brazil" shirt like that last year for Babalu. Hitman Fight Gear | Clothing, Fight Gear, Accessories for MMA, Fight, Street, Mixed Martial Arts, Cage Fighting

Not sure if that specific shirt is going to be released because we haven't seen it (we thought it looked amazing as well). They do however have a Brazil shirt coming out that looks phenomenal in my opinion. If they do come out with it, we will have it. You are going to see a lot of new Hitman apparel on our site very shortly. :icon_chee

Do you know if hitman is gonna have more styles or colors of shorts? Or are your just talking about the new t shirts? Thanks

Actually, mmwarehouse rip this off of the guys at gymtops.com. They cover k-1 stuff as well.

MMA Warehouse - AWESOME idea!! I love it!

BTW - in case you did not know MMA Warehouse has a lot of shirts :D

-Boomer

Actually, mmwarehouse rip this off of the guys at gymtops.com. They cover k-1 stuff as well.

Actually, that is incorrect. We covered this on our own and we've never seen a comprehensive list before. Gymtops.com is a cool site though.

I was rockin' a WAND CB Titans hoodie in the Brazil colours.

Actually, mmwarehouse rip this off of the guys at gymtops.com. .

Wow,great first post,thanks!!!:rolleyes:

Anyway,even if it was first utilised somewhere else its a good idea to use it here so,thanks MMAWarehouse.

anyone know where i could find the wand shirt from ufc 84 w/ the sponsors ? i know hitmanfightgear.com has the plain one

Were those a new style of hitman shorts wand was wearing? Anyone know if hitman will have more styles or color options of shorts coming soon?

Were those a new style of hitman shorts wand was wearing? Anyone know if hitman will have more styles or color options of shorts coming soon?

I emailed hitman about that last week and they said they have plans but no date or any info on colors or styles. I love hitman gear and I cant wait til they release the new stuff. I also noticed today that they WAND hat is no longer on there website. Did they sell out of it already?

Basically to update on Hitman, there will definitely be a bunch of new stuff on the way soon. They were a little overwhelmed with the traffic from this weekend (that's what happens when you pair up with The Axe Murderer!), so we should know more later next week as to what's coming in and what's available. The Wanderlei shirt and the black shorts aren't confirmed right now, although I'd be really surprised if they don't produce them with the demand.

Thanks for the info guys, look like I'll be hold out until they release something new. i really like there 4 way flex board shorts, but don't care for the colors that are available right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back