News UFC 304 in Manchester is official for July 27

Jon needs to man the fuck up and fly to Manchester to get some fans

Leon vs. Belal
Aspinall vs. Blaydes
MVP vs. Wonderboy
Paddy vs. Green
Allen vs. Giga

Given that Gane declined the Aspinall fight, again, I'd imagine just Leon vs Belal 2 - don't see them giving us two title fights. Co-main probably something like Pimblett vs Moicano. I kinda suspect it's gonna be a weak PPV card, just a hunch.

No way this is true is it even legal here to have venues open 5am, 20k drunk and coked up mancs?

Aspinall vs Blaydes 2
Leon vs Belal 2
MVP vs Neal/Buckley
Allen vs Ige/Emmett
Paddy vs Moicano/Green

Sounds like that would be a good main card to me.

US primetime sucks though. What a dumb fucking decision by the UFC.

Aspinall vs Blaydes 2
Leon vs Belal 2
MVP vs Neal/Buckley
Allen vs Ige/Emmett
Paddy vs Moicano/Green

Sounds like that would be a good main card to me.

US primetime sucks though. What a dumb fucking decision by the UFC.
Yeah like 8pm at Europe is 11/12 AM in USA on fucking saturday. Good for USA and Europe.

Leon vs Belal 2

They need a backup for Belal/Leon 2. No matter what happens with the rest of the card the WW Title needs to be defended and the winner needs to have a quick turnaround to fight by the end of the year. It would be some sadness though if fans got another eye poke issue or something else crazy and they had to do Leon/Belal 3 for the title.

Co-Op Live Arena. What has life come to.

All Sausage, Scouser vs Wanker card
#LFG
#bangers&mash

manchester-united-club-de-football.gif
Too bad Til isnt around anymore

prelims kick off at 11pm same time Gus vs Rumble prelims started in Stockholm
And? As an european fan I AM offended. I would like to enjoy the card without waking up at 4 AM once in quarter

Good to see Aspinall staying busy. It's what he needs to do really.

I cannot see UFC's patience with Jones and Miocic lasting THAT much longer. Aspinall really would do well to sert a new standard as far as fighting regularly. The HW division is mired in quicksand until Jones and Miocic fight and frankly I'm losing interest just due to the endless delays. I hope UFC put a clock on Jones.

Yes boys! Should be going to this one. Are we sorting a few Sherdogger pints beforehand?

I'm guessing Aspinall is gonna main event but it would be fucking hilarious if Leon vs Belal main events and watching the crowds reaction to sitting through a stinker at 6am after being up all night

No way this is true is it even legal here to have venues open 5am, 20k drunk and coked up mancs?
It's already been done for 204. Not gonna lie, the toilets were a mess. Open smoking and cocaine use with security nowhere to be seen.

Back