• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they better have an ambulance cageside. somebodies about to get knocked dead.

Anyone think its extra violent when women get knocked out or beat like dern just got?

serzhmorzh-bear.gif
A bear and a gay bear?

lets see if tom improved his defense in the standup. before his knee blew out against blades he was getting hit pretty good for how short the fight was.

What the fuck are you people talking about? He’s trash.
He was her coach for like 5+ years and these shitty habits she developed were under his tutelage.

stop.repeating.what rogan and dc say.

Cyborg, Bisping, and RDA all won world championships under his tutelage though. Do you honestly from the bottom of your heart think that he's a trash coach?

It's like watching Kron fight. Won't get their head out of their ass and learn a competent takedown.
Kron's case is straight up stubbornness and being antisocial. I don't think he cross trains with anyone outside of the Diaz bros.

Dern is somewhat based out of AZ and also California. She switched camps multiple times and has exposure to wrestlers. She visited Cejudo's gym before. For this camp she seems to be using her father and Black House MMA guys. You can see Anderson's old juicy S/C coach in her corner.

Oh yeah I dont give a fuck about anything you just said. I dont care if someone is average for (made up standard of beauty)

Anyone sayin that is the ones aint gettin any

I just think,do i wanna fuck her,and yes I def do. With the strength of a bear that has the strengths of two bears.

And dont get mentionin Queen Ronda of the Armbar nation,gimme the warm tinglies and all that.
Then why you reply kid, just that sexually frustrated with another fighter you're infatuated with, because you can't get an actual woman

TOM : Somebody is getting knocked out in this fight

Me: fuuuuuuuuh 3 round bore fest . Hope I'm wrong .

I think Aspinalls got this. Jon Jones destroys both, with ease.

Back