• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looked like a better stoppage on replay, but still a bit early

Goddard proving again why he is the fucking absolute worst.
We need this JBG ref for championship fights
WWFtYXNha2kuanBn

they shoulda let this go as long as possible. this is so much bullshit.

Alex is the first guy to win MW and LHW belt if I am not mistaken

wtf Goddard you should know better especially with the type of fights Jiri has been in and it being such an important fight.

102959-3761520.png

Some great fights tonight.

Stoppage looked early in the ME, imo. It’s a title fight. You have to give these guys a little more time when so much is on the line.

Them kids get the last laugh at Izzy don't they. And new

no no no what the actual fuck ---- that fucker was not out --- he was legit going for a single leg as soon as he got smashed and hit the floor. Someone straighten my ass out if I am way off. Love to Sherdog ---- BTW --- it's been a long ass haul --- You guys have been great

It was a bit of a quick stoppage, but it wasn't horrible. Jiri looked like he was out falling back. But I would have let it go for a few more strikes.

Back