• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 292 - Sterling vs. O'Malley Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 8/19 at 10pm ET/7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone here an actual fan of this? Honestly curious....
Started working on a work presentation for tomorrow and then went to the toilet. Please let me know when the next fight is about to start.

And he will keep you winning while they’re building up his record. That’s how it works. I.e., he just called up a 40-year-old fighter who poses no threat to drag his ass to the floor.

Garry does have a lot of potential and quality, but we also know Neil Magny and Garry couldn't finish him.

I'm not a Garry Machado fan, but he's beaten every man to stand across from him in a cage so far. Until I see otherwise I'm going to refrain from calling him half the things other posters here have

This has been a pretty good fight

Can't really expect much more from weili.

She did her best to fight an exciting fight.

Lemos just didn't fight at all. Threw almost no punches. She did nothing. So that made this fight more of a stinker than it needed to be.

Lemos will be looking back at this one in regret for a while. This is your one chance and just didn't do anything but try to survive.

How do you not finish this fight. Hopefully she gets headkicked again in her next fight

Back