UFC 286: Edwards vs. Usman 3

A great bet? He was going to lose if the ref didn’t inexplicably stand them up due to Grant himself blatantly cheating. He was a -170 favorite on top of that.

I mean it wasn’t a “great” bet, but still. @Jinx_AA is my best friend (along with @The Last King) , so usually I just side with whatever they say. I have a great relationship with these guys, and I will always support their opinions. I have too much respect for them, because they proved themselves over and over again. I can’t say that about anyone else here.

I mean it wasn’t a “great” bet, but still. @Jinx_AA is my best friend (along with @The Last King) , so usually I just side with whatever they say. I have a great relationship with these guys, and I will always support their opinions. I have too much respect for them, because they proved themselves over and over again. I can’t say that about anyone else here.
Yea everybody sucks except them.

I need a hype guy like benny97. Dm me if youre interested and we will discuss payment and benefits

You literally said “that was a great bet” which means in hindsight. How is anyone supposed to know what you actually mean when you yourself don’t?

Pics so far:

Leon Edwards ML, I bet him the last fight and was pretty confident. I cryingly(half-Jokingly) called out the fifth round KO after the horrible 4th round here in chat lol.
I think that was a bad performance and he still took two rounds and the win.

Rafael Fiziev ML and ITD, I think he's the best pure striker in the division and Justin won't wrestle him. Justin doesn't strike me as a guy that will coast to a decision loss.

Jai Herbert ML as a dog. He's been training with the champ Leon and looks decent in every fight. Klien imo underperforms but wouldn't be surprised if he blasted Jai. Superior CW champ compared to mason jones.

Omar Morales ML as a pickem. Chris Duncan is not that skilled imo but packs a crazy punch. I have to bet the more skilled fighter at pickem imo.

Early parlay on Hadley, CLD and Patterson.

Gordon has shitty TDD, if Hadley gets on top he won't struggle to hold position like Mokaev did, he'll either beat the shit out of him or just repeatedly take his back.

CLD is just far too dynamic for someone as hittable as Dusko imo, hard for me to believe he won't tag him hard with something.

Patterson Vs Yanal is just a levels fight imo, I'm not really sure why they signed Yanal although he's a pretty strong dude I guess. Sam is much more experienced and has mixed it with a much higher level of competition.

Murphy vs Santos - Murphy should win. If you got Santos at opening odds, good job, I’m jealous. Murphy’s odds are climbing and at anything near evens, which is where I expect his odds to end up, a bet on Murphy is merited. Evolução Thai apparently breeds athletic freaks with massive punching power, but unlike their sports doctors, I don’t think too highly of the coaches. They get great raw talent but don’t develop it. Santos has a few sneaky moves on the ground but not very good positionally. His fight with Brenner was very messy. Takedowns are fairly good, but defense isn’t great. On the feet, he’s there to be hit, but Santos is a chainsaw with massive power. He looked improved against Delano, but that might be because of the height and reach advantage, which he won’t have against Murphy. Murphy has much more process to his game and should win a decision. Short notice also doesn’t help. I just watched everything I could find on Santos to clear up my memory, but still need to go through Murphy’s footage. Will get back and correct this post if I change my mind afterwards.

Ticoto hits like a fucking truck. I was amazed he was able to survive getting tagged clean by him multiple times.

Have only taped a few fights so far but like:

Casey O'Neill ML: Casey should have a significant offensive grappling advantage and Maia has been taken down several times by lesser grapplers (Joanne Wood, Manon Fiorot) with relative ease. Maia was held down by Chookagian and Shevchneko for extended sequences and doesn't have much of a guard. On the feet Casey can bring a pace that Maia isn't capable of matching. Both are volume strikers but Casey is the fighter who brings significantly more volume. O'Neill likely wins by stoppage imo. Casey aggressively hunts the crucifix position so a TKO is more likely than a SUB but both are definitely live.

Julianna Miller ITD: Veronica is the better striker but she hasn't been able to defend TD attempts thus far in the UFC. She has been off for three years and is facing her most agressive and physical opponent (at FLW) that is going to chain takedown attempts until she grounds her. Veronica began running out of energy at the end of the first round in her last fight, purely striking, so I don't expect her to have the conditioning to grapple in the second or third round.

Last edited:
Why does Klein constantly underperform? Looking back he had no business losing to Trizano and Landwehr. During the Mason Jones fight Felder called Klein 'best striker he has seen in a while'. Klein also quite hittable and lowkey gassy. Herbert big height and reach advantage. Idk how anyone can lay money on Klein at current price and be confident.

Fiziez over justin via being the better kickboxer is a no brainer for me,not a fan of gaejthe throwing naked low kicks i think fiziez will eat him up on the counter

Edwards to go stop usman again
When he got taken down last fight he got up everytime,so instead of freezing up worried about the TD,he will just keep working his kickboxing and probably spark usman again

Fiziev is free money …. I expect his line to jump to -400

smash his line while it’s still -250

View attachment 973555
I agree with other bets but what's Luana Carolina's path to victory? She was outclassed and viciously KO'd by Molly who is pretty meh overall. Wood old but only lost to higher level fighters.

It was a brutal KO for sure. But honestly, I think sustained beatings actually age fighters worse than one shot KO's (even brutal ones like that). Hypothetically, if that headkick doesn't land and Usman wins a lopsided decision there and for some loony reason they ran it back again, Usman would be like -500. But because of one hail mary head kick his price is cut in half. Maybe I'll look back and see I was wrong...but I gotta bet Usman at these odds.
He did win the first round though,via grappling suprisingly.And obviously the head kick would off won him the 5th if Usman somehow survived.So it still close as dominate as it looked.With Usman KO'd,wear n tear and fight happening in London,I see enough red flags to pass on Usman.But I missread the last two mains so probably Usman gonna dominate lol

Also to note, their last fight was also 4,327 feet (1,319 m) above sea level. That could be taken one of 3 ways:
-Leon gassed his legs and cardio in the first by holding his back for majority of the round.
-Usman gassed and got sloppy then got caught.
-They both were gassed.

Last edited:
Why does Klein constantly underperform? Looking back he had no business losing to Trizano and Landwehr. During the Mason Jones fight Felder called Klein 'best striker he has seen in a while'. Klein also quite hittable and lowkey gassy. Herbert big height and reach advantage. Idk how anyone can lay money on Klein at current price and be confident.

Jai is a no brainer for me to bet here. He's a damn good striker and Klein fails people's money. Only concern is Jai's chin.

Miller-450
Herbert/Klein-OV
Carloina/Wood-OV
Hadley-375
Todrovich/Duncan-UN
Santos/Murphy-OV
Mokaev-800
Patterson/Ashmoz-UN
Duncan-105
Shore-550
Doldize+220
Maia/Oneil-OV
Barbena+300
Gathje/Fizeiev-UN
Edwards/Usman-OV

Klein's always had pretty average TDD against a good wrestler. It depends on how good a wrestler you think Jai is.

Miller-450
Herbert/Klein-OV
Carloina/Wood-OV
Hadley-375
Todrovich/Duncan-UN
Santos/Murphy-OV
Mokaev-800
Patterson/Ashmoz-UN
Duncan-105
Shore-550
Doldize+220
Maia/Oneil-OV
Barbena+300
Gathje/Fizeiev-UN
Edwards/Usman-OV
How does Barberena and Dolidze win?

Barberena has no TDD and his ground game is very average too. Gunni should sub him easily.
Marvin has good TDD and elite chin. Dolidze must get lucky once again. He was losing to Hermansson until that weird leg entanglement.

Also to note, their last fight was also 4,327 feet (1,319 m) above sea level. That could be taken one of 3 ways:
-Leon gassed his legs and cardio in the first by holding his back for majority of the round.
-Usman gassed and got sloppy then got caught.
-They both were gassed.

I think it affected Leon more than Kamaru. Usman trains near Denver which has a similar altitude to SLC, while Edwards trains in Birmingham which is at 150m.
Also Leon coming to SLC just a week before the fight didn't give him enough time to acclimate properly.

Hey man when u coming back to Vegas I think I'm 1-4 in profit events since u left smh lol and I didn't lose a single bet when u were here not counting the no chance parlays though lol

Probably gonna be a minute. Going to Nashville for a birthday celebration coming up here and then to Aruba in a couple months so it's likely gonna be a bit before I get back out to Vegas. Keep on winning those weekends though brother, I'll for sure let you and PR know when I'm getting out there again!

He did win the first round though,via grappling suprisingly.And obviously the head kick would off won him the 5th if Usman somehow survived.So it still close as dominate as it looked.With Usman KO'd,wear n tear and fight happening in London,I see enough red flags to pass on Usman.But I missread the last two mains so probably Usman gonna dominate lol

Yeah he surprised Usman with that first round TD for sure. I think we are gonna see Usman fight the "safest" fight he's ever had TBH. Push the wrestling and cage hugging from the start, don't stand and give Leon a chance at landing anything big. After he KO'd Masvidal, I think Usman started to fancy himself a striker to a degree. And he did get better than he was for sure but now he's tasted the "risk" side of risk vs reward. I think he goes back to what he knows and does it for the full 25 minutes.

Back