• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 280 - Oliveira vs. Makhachev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People on here just reallly REALLY hate Sean. That's the only reason they scored the fight for Yan. Sean did enough to win that.
I have no problem with Sean as a fighter, the guy always entertains. But I legitimately don’t see how Yan lost that

I love how TDS with no damage or sub attempts become really important all of a sudden when it's against someone who people hate.

Though TDS may be the reason, TDs alone don't win it.

<seedat>

O'Malley lost every round, was battered the fuck up and walked down the entire fight.

If you genuinely think that was a close fight, you're a retard.
Wait was it O'Malley who was bleeding?

I'm sorry but

whut?

If you’ve watched the UFC long enough, you knew with the bias trash commentary and the fact it went to a split decision what was coming. I can’t believe this garbage

I didnt really care who won the fight but I thought after round one that Sean probably won.

And after round 3 I thought, they might give Sean that round.

Bad decision, but I don't think it's corruption or anything. Sean has a flashy style that impresses people, obviously two of those judges.

It isn't corruption. It's ineptitude.

Might have to root for TJ just for the walkout song

Wig army!

WarmWarmGoosefish-size_restricted.gif
That geezer in the row in front <45>

Everyone hates Tee Jay now cuz of the bust? Lol

O'Malley was first fight in my £10 accumulator. Cash out £20 now? I've got TJ and Islam in the next 2 fights?

I thought Yan won, but it wasn't a robbery. Yan didn't do shit with his takedowns and panic wrestled multiple times. Sean was piecing him up pretty good for long periods of time. They both landed a lot of heavy shots but the biggest were from Sean (including that head kick -- I think Yan's lights went out for a split second).

Back