• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 279 Parlays 09/10/2022

umm.... I usually do them all at once. This time I was kidna inspired a bit by @AppliedScience 2 parlays so i modifed one of those and expanded to create another.
i haven't really (Yet!) looked carefully at this weekends card so.... I'll do my usual process & careful consideration on that and i'll do the rest all at one time!
oh i don't carry buddy, just giving you grief. lol. you have yours formatted correctly from the get go so I appreciate that a ton. looking forward to the new more conservative Doughie Parlays. They did super great last week.

Quick Picks:

Li Jiangliang -280
Chad Anheliger +148
Hakeem Dawodu -210

+397

Give Me Props:

Walker ITD +265
Dumont/Wolf goes the distance -180
Dawodu/Erosa ends ITD +120

+1149

Nice Picks… Not!:

Not Erosa by decision -549
Not Collier ITD -170
Not Ferguson ITD -710

+114
Ooo @AppliedScience has inspired a generation! going in!

Also classic use of NOT.

Alright this Saturday we finally get...

Anderson Silva vcash.

D. Rodriguez wins by decision +510
Chimaev wins in round 3 or 4 +370
Jingliang wins by TKO/KO +165
Cutelaba wins by TKO/KO +135
Almeida wins by submission -109

KDR 3 Piece
Hakeem Dawdu - 225
Jailton Almeida - 660
Mellisa Martinez -165

The Crawfish Boil
Khazmat wins inside the distance -400
Kevin Holland -200
Irene Aldana -180
Ion Cutelaba - 195
Hakeem Dawodu - 225
Jailton Almeda -660

Brawl at the Crawfish Bawl
Khazmat inside the distance -400
Chaisson vs Aldana over 1 and a half rounds - 360
Holland vs Rodriguez over 1 and a half rounds -186
Dawodu vs Erosa over 1 and a half rounds - 278
Almeida wins inside the distance - 280

Cajun Two Step
Dawodu -225
Almeida -660

Spicy Crawfish
Jingliang by KO/TKO +110
Ion Cutelaba by KO/TKO -110
Dawodu by KO/TKO +225

Last two from me:

Doughie#3
Cutelaba by TKO/KO + 135
Almeida / Turk fight ends inside the distance - 400

Doughie#4 Ain't no decisions
Walker / Cutelaba ends ITD - 350
Almeida / Turk fight ends ITD - 400
Chimaev wins by TKO/KO - 135

@AppliedScience what did you get GOATmaev at? I probably should have gone in with you at that time. Too crazy now. Khamzat ITD is still 'reasonable' not that far off from some fight ITD... hmmmm....

-1100 to -1000

He was at -1100 when I added him to parlays (including some parlays waiting only on him to be a winner, some parlays that will conclude in October, and some specific to Saturday with him and Aldana, for example).

Now, he is at -1000 with KO/TKO/DQ at -150 and Submission at +220. I wish they would put ITD on there.

https://www.williamhill.com/us/ia/b...318-c082f6fbeb15/khamzat-chimaev-vs-nate-diaz

-1100 to -1000

He was at -1100 when I added him to parlays (including some parlays waiting only on him to be a winner, some parlays that will conclude in October, and some specific to Saturday with him and Aldana, for example).

Now, he is at -1000 with KO/TKO/DQ at -150 and Submission at +220. I wish they would put ITD on there.

https://www.williamhill.com/us/ia/b...318-c082f6fbeb15/khamzat-chimaev-vs-nate-diaz
I KNOW! I didn't see Ceasers offer some of the ITD when I looked yesterday or whatever and Bestfightodds has lost the fight all together. Super frustrating.

Fight Odds | MMA Betting Odds, News and Analysis shows that places are offering fight ITD and Khamzat ITD. But a lot of those look like online books. BLARGH BLARGH.

Last two from me:

Doughie#3
Cutelaba by TKO/KO + 135
Almeida / Turk fight ends inside the distance - 400

Doughie#4 Ain't no decisions
Walker / Cutelaba ends ITD - 350
Almeida / Turk fight ends ITD - 400
Chimaev wins by TKO/KO - 135
you say that every week and then throw in a last minute one, lol. I Know you too well! let's see who gets theirs in last, you or @Jyodog ahahahaha

Oh man, I like these 2 a lot. Good stuff.

KDR 3 Piece
Hakeem Dawdu - 225
Jailton Almeida - 660
Mellisa Martinez -165

The Crawfish Boil
Khazmat wins inside the distance -400
Kevin Holland -200
Irene Aldana -180
Ion Cutelaba - 195
Hakeem Dawodu - 225
Jailton Almeda -660

Brawl at the Crawfish Bawl
Khazmat inside the distance -400
Chaisson vs Aldana over 1 and a half rounds - 360
Holland vs Rodriguez over 1 and a half rounds -186
Dawodu vs Erosa over 1 and a half rounds - 278
Almeida wins inside the distance - 280

Cajun Two Step
Dawodu -225
Almeida -660

Spicy Crawfish
Jingliang by KO/TKO +110
Ion Cutelaba by KO/TKO -110
Dawodu by KO/TKO +225
Delicious. Going in my friend.

oh @BFoe my @BFoe wherefor art thou my @BFoe ?
Fun fact: “wherefore” actually means why, or for what reason. In Romeo and Juliet, their families (the Montagues and Capulets) were rivals and that caused a huge shit-storm. Juliet’s question “wherefore art thou Romeo” means “Why do you have to be a Montague” or “Why does it have to be you that I fell in love with?”

Anywayyyyy

I’m around. I’ve been a bit busy, and by the time I jump into these threads so many parlays have been made that I’m just like, “Welp looks like they’ve got it covered” lol. I’ll see if I can carve out time to make a parlay or two soon :)

Fun fact: “wherefore” actually means why, or for what reason. In Romeo and Juliet, their families (the Montagues and Capulets) were rivals and that caused a huge shit-storm. Juliet’s question “wherefore art thou Romeo” means “Why do you have to be a Montague” or “Why does it have to be you that I fell in love with?”

Anywayyyyy

I’m around. I’ve been a bit busy, and by the time I jump into these threads so many parlays have been made that I’m just like, “Welp looks like they’ve got it covered” lol. I’ll see if I can carve out time to make a parlay or two soon :)
You know, I might have known that at one point. lol. I definitely didn't remember it. You an English teacher?! Good stuff.

I was Tybalt in the play and got murked hard. I did curse a couple households before going out though.

Nope, you gotta get us at least 1 bfoe level clever named parlay. I did my best on mine after taking inspirado from you.

You know, I might have known that at one point. lol. I definitely didn't remember it. You an English teacher?! Good stuff.

I was Tybalt in the play and got murked hard. I did curse a couple households before going out though.

Nope, you gotta get us at least 1 bfoe level clever named parlay. I did my best on mine after taking inspirado from you.
Haha no, not an English teacher. My brain is wired to collect random bits of trivia which make me very good at Jeopardy, but have no practical use in life otherwise <45>

I’ll cook some parlay up tonight :)

I KNOW! I didn't see Ceasers offer some of the ITD when I looked yesterday or whatever and Bestfightodds has lost the fight all together. Super frustrating.

Fight Odds | MMA Betting Odds, News and Analysis shows that places are offering fight ITD and Khamzat ITD. But a lot of those look like online books. BLARGH BLARGH.
BestFightOdds does actually have the fight.... it's just further down their page under "Future Events" Do a text search for "Chimaev" and you'll find it.
I have noticed that BestFightOdds has been kinda lax and a bit disorganized lately. Fights in wrong places etc. No idea why.

Haha no, not an English teacher. My brain is wired to collect random bits of trivia which make me very good at Jeopardy, but have no practical use in life otherwise <45>

I’ll cook some parlay up tonight :)
Christ you sound just like me!!!
I had to read & study multiple Shakespeare plays at high-school. 4 or 5 I think it was. Hamlet and Macbeth & Julius Caesar and a couple of others.

Ok @Dude Incredible here ya go :)
Not sure how many ppl will go for this one, but no one has included Nate at all. For all the Biggie fans out there, ima call this one:

Stockton’s Finest, Bad Borz Behind Us

Nate Diaz +900
Jake Collier -450
Li Jingliang -310

I know Nate’s a long shot so I tried to add some pretty sure names. I’d hate for him to pull off a crazy upset but then some other fight fucks the parlay. :rolleyes:

I had to read & study multiple Shakespeare plays at high-school. 4 or 5 I think it was. Hamlet and Macbeth & Julius Caesar and a couple of others.
Haha thing is, I don’t really know shit about Shakespeare. I can’t even remember who that Tybalt fucker was that @Dude Incredible mentioned. But thinking wherefore means where is a common mistake, so my weird trivia brain filed that away lol.

BestFightOdds does actually have the fight.... it's just further down their page under "Future Events" Do a text search for "Chimaev" and you'll find it.
I have noticed that BestFightOdds has been kinda lax and a bit disorganized lately. Fights in wrong places etc. No idea why.

We did R&J and MacBeth. Me and My Friends Macbeth project was taking Weird Al's 'The Night Santa Went Crazy" and making it a MacBeth parody which is great as both are equally bloody, lol.

Also the Khamzat/Nate fight is not in the futures, not as of today. That's him vs Nick thats there.
upload_2022-9-8_13-11-24.png

Haha thing is, I don’t really know shit about Shakespeare. I can’t even remember who that Tybalt fucker was that @Dude Incredible mentioned. But thinking wherefore means where is a common mistake, so my weird trivia brain filed that away lol.
yeah you got me good. you're definitely on my jeopardy team.

Back