• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 279 - Diaz vs Ferguson: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
712nPNiY8HS._AC_SX425_.jpg
@BroRogan drop the toy dinosaur!! :D
dinosaur-cat.gif

dinosaur-cat.gif
haha @BroRogan and this dinosaur again, he is obsessed with it, has it in his AV and everywhere else. I was chatting with him when all the UFC fights changed but he had no interest in what I was saying, he just kept saying how he was excited about going to his soccer match because the Dinosaur will be there, and that he was packing some German frankfurters in his lunchbox to feed the Dinosaur.

He used to like Macy Chiasson, and I said to him that shes fighting on this card, I think he used to have a little crush on her, but all he replied was "I haven't got time to think about it, I'm busy these days". That Dinosaur has taken over his life, no doubt about it.

3 last minute matchups are gonna be fun to watch haha

Still my boy, dammit!

AntiqueCreepyAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

khamzat-chimaev-khamzat.gif

89492-3013241.png

zel-monica.gif

Glad to see people actually focusing on the positives. We went from worst card evah! from how it looked before some fights were added, to great names on the card but in big mismatches, to great names in great match ups! I'm fucking stoked!

ajgrjDG_460s.jpg

Fuck, we're still 1.5 hrs out and I'm running out of shit to do.

Can we get some backstage footage of Diaz and Chimchim's crews running into each other to kill the time? I mean, if we have these 100 people ready to go, let's let them bang, bro.

dinosaur-cat.gif

:eek::D NO WAY!

haha @BroRogan and this dinosaur again, he is obsessed with it, has it in his AV and everywhere else. I was chatting with him when all the UFC fights changed but he had no interest in what I was saying, he just kept saying how he was excited about going to his soccer match because the Dinosaur will be there, and that he was packing some German frankfurters in his lunchbox to feed the Dinosaur.

He used to like Macy Chiasson, and I said to him that shes fighting on this card, I think he used to have a little crush on her, but all he replied was "I haven't got time to think about it, I'm busy these days". That Dinosaur has taken over his life, no doubt about it.

hilarious<45><Lmaoo>@HI SCOTT NEWMAN haven't you seen my @ in the Song Dedication thread? Stop being jealous + @Clementine too - my cat folks are always no 1! Come on you know ;)

I like Aldana though and she is one of my favourite female fighters :oops:

@Arqueto look at all the heat our friend gets here. It's ridiculous! o_O:eek:

Back