PBP UFC 273 - Volkanovski vs. Korean Zombie: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
If khamzat catches another guy with the feint takedown to a straight right, or the feint right hand to a takedown, I'll be flabbergasted

mackenzie-dern-works-for-a-submission-against-tecia-torres-in-their-picture-id1390571781

Man.. sex must be great for her surfer husband.

One thing I never understood... if couples want better sex, both should get in better shape first and foremost. Totally worth it.

Here is the end of the hype train

Mark Madsen did no damage throughout the entire fight. Dern was massively outstruck in round 1. Stats saying she landed 28 sig strikes in that round (or whatever the # was) are laughable.

Dern was controlling the action by pressing forward and landing the bigger shots in round 1, you're ignoring octagon control.

Photographer chick was scared for her life

<Oku02>

If Burns loses in five seconds, you Borz, fans better appreciate him taking this as an undersized welterweight who gave Borz his christening. No one wanted to fight that guy. I am not hating on Borz, I'm just saying, Burns has brass fucking balls.
Tough fight for me. I’m a Borz nut hugger but Burns is probably my #2 at WW. I just don’t see how Burns wins with the size disadvantage unless it’s a fluke KO or sub.

I honestly hope the hype train isn't derailed because Khamzat is fun.

But this is a championship level fight. He's never been against an opponent like Burns (outside of training).

Back