• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 272 looks bad... like really, REALLY bad

14-1 vs 17-12
8-1 vs 15-10 (8 fight winning streak vs 3 fight losing streak)

if these fights happened in any other orgs a bunch of ufc shills would be flaming and laughing at those orgs but I don't see any comments from them here?
I don’t watch the minors. So I have no need to comment on their shitty cards. I find it works out quite well for me.

I actually don't mind the undercard, solid fighters and good match ups. THe main event is a fight night or PPV co main quality though and there is no legit co-main event. Why the fuck they didn't just throw Khamzat vs Burns or Nate vs Luque on there to add some name value to justify the price is beyond me.Yea there is no way I'm paying 65$ for that.

Maryna vs Mariya! That shit should be guest reffed by Jerry Springer.

<{JustBleed}>

Barboza should challenge himself and try to submit Mitchell.
I like the sound of that a lot! Mitchell a scrappy s.o.b on the ground tho isnt he? Would be one hell of a challenge for Barbpza

Are Masvidal and Covington that popular that they can sell 75 dollar PPVs for an inconsequential non-title, non-contender eliminator bout?

REALLY?

273 has two title fights but the other 3 fights are weak. Still not worth $75.

When the fuck is Khaz/Burns getting booked??

That would be a great ESPN card but the UFC are seriously overvaluing Masvidal at this point thinking he can headline a McGregor like PPV card with nothing behind him. I have no problem paying 75 bucks when they give us a card worthy of it but this one will be Watched for free 100%

Skipped Strickland, didnt miss anything.. this event is totally skippable as well

Just based on what Joanna is eating daily, based on her food posts on IG, I'm gonna say there's zero chance she ends up on this card or any other card in the foreseeable future.

This is entirely the UFC's fault. Nobody else to blame. Should have let her bulk up to 125 but noooo. Let's shelve one of the more exciting fighters on the roster cause Dana and WME's dick developed a slight itch thanks to CAA.

Back