UFC 267 revised card

Hopefully someone fights Islam on the card. Dariush would be perfect but doubt that happens. Maybe Hooker? Gregor?

Good to see Yan/Sandhagen, thats a dope fight.

Hopefully someone fights Islam on the card. Dariush would be perfect but doubt that happens. Maybe Hooker? Gregor?

Good to see Yan/Sandhagen, thats a dope fight.

After Hooker's fight on last weekend's prelims, his medical suspension looks to keep him out of UFC 267. Maybe they can get matched later but I'd still prefer Dariush vs Islam.

Screenshot_20210928-200650_Samsung Internet.jpg

After Hooker's fight on last weekend's prelims, his medical suspension looks to keep him out of UFC 267. Maybe they can get matched later but I'd still prefer Dariush vs Islam.

View attachment 882393

Just doubt Dariush takes it on short notice like that and dont know if they want to push Islam back. That would be the best fight to make though.

Yan IS fighting Corey Sandhagen on this card.

I am 99.5% certain that Islam Makhachev will still be fighting on this card, despite RDA being injured.
They have time to find an opponent for Makhachev.
This is a BIG card for Abu Dhabi, Makhachev is a big name now and he is a Khabib protegé, and Muslim, and they're GOING TO have him fight on this card, no doubt. It's simply a matter of WHO they line up as the opponent (RDA being injured).

this card is gonna be excellent, UFC will have backups lined up for this one.
It's very important for Dana to keep Abu Dhabi happy, it's a HUGE business win for UFC having events in Abu Dhabi, for many many reasons. So expect a quality replacement opponent for Islam in this event.

Just doubt Dariush takes it on short notice like that and dont know if they want to push Islam back. That would be the best fight to make though.

They really wanted Islam to fight in Abu Dhabi because of religion & region, but I think there's enough Muslims (and high ranked non-Muslims) for the card to sell...so Islam will probably end up fighting on another card...I can't see who would step up on one-month's notice.

Back