UFC 267 revised card

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
After reading that Aljo and Yan fell through I checked the fight card to confirm it and I noticed that Islam vs RDA is also not showing.

Screenshot_20210925-160305_Samsung Internet.jpg

Does anyone know if it's still on? Maybe they decided with the star power and it being the LW contender fight, it should be on its own card as a Main Event

Reading the names on the card

LazyDapperFrigatebird-max-1mb.gif

After reading that Aljo and Yan fell through I checked the fight card to confirm it and I noticed that Islam vs RDA is also not showing.

View attachment 881585

Does anyone know if it's still on? Maybe they decided with the star power and it being the LW contender fight, it should be on its own card as a Main Event
Hu Yaozong / Hurensohn means son of a bitch in German.

Pullout merchants strike again?

Regardless, we have a new breed in Khamzat. As long as he's on the card.

There's a video where Javier Mendez says he recently got Covid (he as in Javier got Covid not Islam)

He had a bad headache but fortunately no serious symptoms

Well, Yan is back on the card vs Sandhagen. It is not a bad PPV.

They should have put Jan vs Glover on UFC 266 and Volk vs. Ortega on this card. This way Lil Volk, Big Volk and Volkan would be fighting on the same card.

There was a thread on Sherdog Forum asking how multicultural or something MMA is.

This card shows that the sport is extremely open-minded, even if the UFC and the major promotions intentionally guard against a glut of champions from one particular region.

This is the ultimate Alphabet Soup card full of Russians or countries that border Russia, with one all-Brazilian female fight thrown into the mix.

And does it put UFC fans off?

NOT ONE BIT!

Way to go, MMA!

Back