Rumored UFC 267 on Oct 30 in Abu Dhabi: Jan vs. Glover and Also vs. Yan; non-PPV

That’s interesting

i wonder if ESPN can pressure Dana into dropping the stupid PPV model that destroyed boxing

A ton of the revenue still comes from PPV.

Also, outside of North America, boxing is still bigger than MMA, especially when people other than Conor are fighting.

Beat UFC’s pet project Adesanya

LvvKYRt.gif

loses PPV points in his next fight

Maybe the whole scheme is that Dana didn't want it to be a PPV so "champ" Sterling couldn't get PPV points

WeakInfantileIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

Beat UFC’s pet project Adesanya

LvvKYRt.gif

loses PPV points in his next fight

To be fair ppv points only kick in after you hit a certain amount of ppvs sold and this card isnt going to sell shit.

Makes sense, none of them are popular here in states and its going to air at a weird time. So this even will probably be more for Europeans fans to get fights at prime time.

Maybe the whole scheme is that Dana didn't want it to be a PPV so "champ" Sterling couldn't get PPV points

WeakInfantileIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

Not all champs get PPV points.

I seriously doubt that Sterling would've gotten them if he'd cleanly beaten Yan.

Neither Sterling or Yan have ever main evented a card before, and this will only be Sterling's third fight on a PPV main card.

“UFC 267 is slated for Oct 30 in Abu Dhabi”

“Interestingly enough, the event is currently scheduled to be a non-PPV numbered event in USA”

… am I the only one who’s lost?

PPV is dying, so this may be the end of it.

Doubt this means they're looking to get away from the ppv model. I wish though. Most likely know the card doesn’t have enough name value to sell well enough in the middle of the day in their main ppv market.

So will the fight be "free" to watch?

Back