• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 266: Volkanovski vs. Ortega - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough one to call; Ortega is such a finishing threat and I can see him landing a knee, elbow or an uppercut. Volk not being able to train like he would have liked and the fact that he struggled with covid makes me a bit worried. He might be able to just do his usual thing and shut down Ortega, but IF Ortega can stop the low kicks, I think he has a great chance. I am leaning Ortega here.

I get that Ortega is bit of a twat, but I still gotta root for him. His fights are always great, I love his style

That was dope . Stop being scared guys. That was COOL. You guys have zero taste and are threatened by cool shit
Think it wasn't good because they didn't really do anything besides wear masks. If they had some performance planned or something it could've been cool

who should fight Alex then?

KZ? Yair? Zabit? Kattar? Giga?

literally the only person left is Max

This is the right fight to make right now. Winner can fight the winner of Max vs Yair. Giga vs Zabit for next title contender.

Kattar can fight the loser of this fight.
Just because he was literally the only one with a win or that fought recently doesn't mean that it's deserved. It just means he got it by default and not merit.

Back