PBP UFC 266: Volkanovski vs. Ortega - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

PNaYJew.jpg

Main Card (PPV - 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT)
145: Alexander Volkanovski (22-1) vs. Brian Ortega (15-1, 1NC)
125: Valentina Shevchenko (21-3) vs. Lauren Murphy (15-4)
185: Nick Diaz (29-9, 2NC) vs. Robbie Lawler (28-15, 1NC)
HW: Curtis Blaydes (14-3, 1NC) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (12-2)
125: Jéssica Andrade (21-9) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (9-2-1)

Sherdog YouTube

fc9RiCD.png

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS.
To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen)and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Waddup friends made a tap card in 2 minutes based on gut and Tapology statistics . wish i had @Kryptt and @Post 2 Decision to help me pick they seem to know their shit . And @TARTARA I havent forgot our avi bet ;) . making you a nice cringe avi we will throw down soon . Again hope everyone is well and we have some good fun let there be blood
@Paynebringer war Murphy
:meow:

78601-2490873.png

@Paynebringer
78601-2480889.png

zach-galifianakis-middle-finger.gif

;)

Last edited:
Waddup friends made a tap card in 2 minutes based on gut and Tapology statistics . wish i had @Kryptt and @Post 2 Decision to help me pick they seem to know their shit . And @TARTARA I havent forgot our avi bet ;) . making you a nice cringe avi we will throw down soon . Again hope everyone is well and we have some good fun let there be blood
@Paynebringer war Murphy
78601-2490873.png

1XC2w0Y.gif
My man, I thought I was out here on my own...

There seems to be quite a few locks tonight, I wonder which ones will mess everything up for us gamblers

@Paynebringer war Murphy
78601-2490873.png
We only differ on 2 picks! No idea what you see in Murphy, bro!?

Back