Media UFC 266 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1

Why the antipathy for Shevchenko?
Out of curiosity, my friend. Who is your money on in early 2022, at BW. Is it on the current version of Amanda. Or do you back Shevchenko?

Keeping in mind everybody they have fought in between. Because my money is on the woman now known as the GOAT.. Amanda Nunes.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, my friend. Who is your money on in early 2022, at BW. Is it on the current version of Amanda. Or do you back Shevchenko?

Keeping in mind everybody they have fought in between. Because my money is on the woman now known as the GOAT.. Amanda Nunes.
just to jump in....Shevchenko does not fight at BW.

Well it's pretty hard to pick against Nunes. But Shevchenko wants it really badly. I expect it to be competitive, like the first two.

Well it's pretty hard to pick against Nunes. But Shevchenko wants it really badly. I expect it to be competitive, like the first two.
I don’t think she wants it that BADLY. Or did I miss her calling Amanda out?

I think Shevchenko is quite comfortable where she’s at. Losing all 3 fights of a trilogy would kill her mystique.

and let’s face it, lead does not sharpen iron.

Last edited:
You were expecting to see Nick front and centre doing media? Even casuals know he hates that shit. He actually spent some good time in front of the camera on the whatchamacallit.. The 45 minute preview they do. He actually sounded lucid, and coherent.

Got a link to that? I've been so busy lately that I haven't seen anything on Nick. Thanks.

Got a link to that? I've been so busy lately that I haven't seen anything on Nick. Thanks.
Sorry no. And I can’t remember what they call it.. The big 45 minute vid they put out promoting the upcoming ppv.lol. I’m getting old, but there was a thread a couple days ago.

COUNTDOWN.. That’s what that shit is called.

The last 10 minutes or so.

I would give credit to the UFC for showing an inkling of creativity with their marketing this instance, but that's a really low bar. Also them trying to sell the beef at FW ruins any good will.

I would give credit to the UFC for showing an inkling of creativity with their marketing this instance, but that's a really low bar. Also them trying to sell the beef at FW ruins any good will.

The UFC's marketing is paint by numbers. At least they're getting free air time on ESPN.

Lol.

Thanks man.

FOUND IT.

giphy.gif

If you’re a Nick fan, it’s worth the time.

The UFC's marketing is paint by numbers. At least they're getting free air time on ESPN.
I know mma fans get super defensive and some like the UFC's regular formula, but the difference in quality between Showtime and the UFC when they sell fights is painfully obvious. But the UFC doesn't want to break out of that mold or throw more money at the problem, so we're stuck.

Back