Media UFC 266 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1

It's that time of the Week! I don't know where most people lie on the Embedded series, but I rather enjoy these, having Camera crews follow around certain fighters capturing moments before the fight is a nice touch in my opinion, and when you get big names, it becomes that much more interesting to see how they're going through Fight Week.

And the Comments, MAN the comments sometimes make for some of the stupidest shit you'll read lol

I’m sorry but I will never watch or listen to Shevchenko. The rest of the episode was really good though. Can Murphy bring the nail gun with her? That’s about her only chance. Looking forward to the fights.

Murphy will likely get annihilated, but I'd love to see her beat the shit out of Valentina for some reason
<codychoke>

Did anyone else noticed that a few things with UFC 266 countdown: Diaz vs Lawler cut has 4 times the views of the other two combined...also its like the UFC knew what the "people's" main event was (for me its the FW fight), its also the longest, followed in views and length by the actual main event Volk vs Ortega.

Did anyone else noticed that a few things with UFC 266 countdown: Diaz vs Lawler cut has 4 times the views of the other two combined...also its like the UFC knew what the "people's" main event was (for me its the FW fight), its also the longest, followed in views and length by the actual main event Volk vs Ortega.

<209Bitch>

Why the antipathy for Shevchenko?
Attitude. She acts like she is Nunes. When she has lost to Nunes twice. And she refuses to accept her losses and move on. I just can’t get behind that.

Add in the fact that she is a can crusher and her two best wins since moving down from 135 are ex-115 champions. And I just think her ego far outweighs her actual accomplishments.

Be humble.

Gee I wonder why Schevchenko looks so much better than everyone else when all’s she’s doin is training with the likes of Moreno, meanwhile Murphy is putting the real work in building a cabin

Clicked through it enough to see there was nothing on Diaz/Lawler, then promptly closed it out disappointed.

No interesting personalities on this vlog

AdorableHandmadeIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

Clicked through it enough to see there was nothing on Diaz/Lawler, then promptly closed it out disappointed.
You were expecting to see Nick front and centre doing media? Even casuals know he hates that shit. He actually spent some good time in front of the camera on the whatchamacallit.. The 45 minute preview they do. He actually sounded lucid, and coherent.

You were expecting to see Nick front and centre doing media? Even casuals know he hates that shit. He actually spent some good time in front of the camera on the whatchamacallit.. The 45 minute preview they do. He actually sounded lucid, and coherent.
Yeah I saw that / that’s why I wanted more. Excited but trying to temper my expectations. Historically speaking with the age and inactivity we’re looking at, the stats aren’t reassuring… but boy would it be fun if this was an exception.

It's good but seriously lacking some Nick Diaz though

To be honest, we've seen more of Diaz already than I expected. The man is coming off of a massive lay off and it's well documented that he has serious issues when it comes to doing media. These guys only got a few more left in them, just let him fight and enjoy it.

Yeah I saw that / that’s why I wanted more. Excited but trying to temper my expectations. Historically speaking with the age and inactivity we’re looking at, the stats aren’t reassuring… but boy would it be fun if this was an exception.
It’s only the first episode. Maybe he’ll show up a bit more in the days to come.

Murphy will likely get annihilated, but I'd love to see her beat the shit out of Valentina for some reason
<codychoke>
I feel like this going be a Rocky vs Apollo, Murphy seem to be game for anything and Valentina untouchable at that division. I hope this going be firework match.

Attitude. She acts like she is Nunes. When she has lost to Nunes twice. And she refuses to accept her losses and move on. I just can’t get behind that.

Add in the fact that she is a can crusher and her two best wins since moving down from 135 are ex-115 champions. And I just think her ego far outweighs her actual accomplishments.

Be humble.
Nunes is a BIG woman. She has a frame far larger than Shevchenko. For Shevchenko to give her a very good run for her money TWICE at a weight-class (135lbs) which we all know that is legit a weight-class above where Shev should be fighting..... that's impressive.

Look at all the fighters Nunes has obliterated in the 1st round.....Cyborg, Holly Holm, Miesha Tate, Ronda Rousey, de Randamie..... all got stopped in the 1st round.
Shevchenko has gone EIGHT rounds with Nunes and Nunes did not finish her. Considering Shevchenko is 5'5", I'd say she deserves major credit for that.

Back