UFC 265 PBP/Discussion

Same. You can't gamble on sports on DK as a Canadian but you have tonnes of other live betting options. Betway is the best for live mma betting, and Pinnacle is the best if you want to bet high stakes live. Bet365 is solid too.
At least we in Can can still play DK though. I was aware that DK had that bookie of theirs. But thank you for those sites you mentioned i will try Betway for MMA next time i will still use DK/FD.

Gane a money train. What a sight to behold at HW. Him vs Ngannou is gonna be hypeee. Hope they gonna make it a bit of a grudge match through their (former) coach, eventhough they are both loving teddy bears.

Same. You can't gamble on sports on DK as a Canadian but you have tonnes of other live betting options. Betway is the best for live mma betting, and Pinnacle is the best if you want to bet high stakes live. Bet365 is solid too.
This was a fight card i didn't want to play on DK and not for 25$ per lineup. I expected Song would win and i did him on paper for my MMA research for Song this was a close fight.

Lewis is 13-3 in 6 years with most KO's in history and wins over Volkov and Ngannou..

And fighting in front of his crowd, for a belt.. amazing..

On Gane, large
Lewis should be proud of that record. Its tough losing in your own home crowd.

Ngannou Gane?
I will gladly go with Gane again but hopefully with the right underdogs on that fight card.

Ngannou Gane?
I will gladly go with Gane again but hopefully with the right underdogs on that fight card.
it's hard to bet against Gane with the way he has looked. It's also hard to bet against Franics since he has an iron chin and probably the best punching power.. Would you guys line this dead even on the odds?

Munhoz live bet after rd1 is the play
Clearly not it isn't the play lol. Shit happens tho but mentioning this plus the Chiesa "roast" is smidge funny. Kinda sum full circle stuff... Enjoy your cats tho

Knew lewis would quit. He gives himself an out nearly every fight but for whatever reason it never comes full circle. Gane's camp now has a solid rebuttal to Francis as they had same coach and coach swears Francis owes him everything for getting him where he's achieved. Hopefully we get to hear real life exchanges till fight time occurs. Nothing like hungry fighters versus buncha complacent old guys

What the fuck does any of this even mean
Individual made it seem like like Munoz after the first was the "play" also made a okay slight against me like I did something to him which never came full circle. So bamm I hope he enjoys his cats av which seems inherently soft combined with his comments. I don't talk shit often but here ya go

it's hard to bet against Gane with the way he has looked. It's also hard to bet against Franics since he has an iron chin and probably the best punching power.. Would you guys line this dead even on the odds?

Im assuming Ngannou-200

Individual made it seem like like Munoz after the first was the "play" also made a okay slight against me like I did something to him which never came full circle. So bamm I hope he enjoys his cats av which seems inherently soft combined with his comments. I don't talk shit often but here ya go

What? I thought My sentence forming was bad but holy shit

Please bettors dont make Gane to heavy off a favorite.... I wont able to bet him if he becomes that high in betting. Even if Nunes showed up on this card i would bet her but the odds if he was -360 or something between No.

Please bettors dont make Gane to heavy off a favorite.... I wont able to bet him if he becomes that high in betting. Even if Nunes showed up on this card i would bet her but the odds if he was -360 or something between No.

Dam it I was gonna lay down 2.2 million on him shit oh well guess Ill only place a 25$ bet for you

No way gane is -200

I doubt he even opens as the favorite

Ngannou -190
Gane +165

currently gane is -130, ngannou +110. Movement from last night

this line opened in June

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back