UFC 265 PBP/Discussion

Sprinkle on Gane by RNC at +5500 and Lewis in rd 2 or 3 at +1000, just for kicks really, up small on the night so far

Certain books allow you to bet KO and submission props after each round. You'll get good odds after each round on Lewis' KO prop.
Well my worst bookie that i am on its sportsinteraction does DK betting allow betting live?

Welp, I was wrong. Gane won't open up even with Lewis being so hittable. So no taxing the gas tank, and more dancing from Gane while Lewis does nothing. My under bets don't look good.

Black Beast is going to say how he was poked in the eye at the end, which led to the finish, when in reality it was a clean punch that hit him on the eyeball again.

Had Aldo ML.. Chiesa by decision and was pretty big on Gane via KO/TKO at +155.

Great night.

Great finish. Lewis looked like he didn't belong. This will be crazy odds when the ngannou match is made.

That was my strongest read of the night, I need to stick to fewer plays like Sadistics does.

Same. You can't gamble on sports on DK as a Canadian but you have tonnes of other live betting options. Betway is the best for live mma betting, and Pinnacle is the best if you want to bet high stakes live. Bet365 is solid too.

Back