• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 265 PBP/Discussion

I really should do single bets, id be successful at it.

78675-2418820.png

I agree with that 30 27, Fiziev put the best strikes, that clean headkick is way better that that jabs without nothing behind, Green was totally outclassed and now he is gonna cried in IG about this "robbery"

I agree with that 30 27, Fiziev put the best strikes, that clean headkick is way better that that jabs without nothing behind, Green was totally outclassed and now he is gonna cried in IG about this "robbery"

You thought he won Round 3 lol.

Dude, no. The right guy won imo but Green hurt him with some hard shots in rd 3 and outlanded him by a ton. It wasn't close. The only ones who got robbed were those who bet Green +3.5 pts though.

That guy always comes in yapping like that. He probably thinks 30-27 Fisiev is a better scorecard than 29-28 Green.
i actually don't think

giving Fiz R3 is criminal. He won the fight tho.

i actually don't think

giving Fiz R3 is criminal. He won the fight tho.

LMAO it was probably the clearest round of the fight. Yes, agree he won the fight but if you think there's ANY way he should have had a chance at rd 3, then YOU need to check your delusions about being some sort of authority on judging and calling people here out for being biased or whatever.

Fiz was in trouble. If that fight was 5 rounds he may not have made it to the final bell.
He was doubled over gassed in his corner after the fight

green was taking it to him.

This is a betting forum

anyone who bet fiziev straight or parlayed him at -330 tell me you weren’t sweating during that fight

fiz was square at that number
Yes I was. I definitely thought fiziev won the first 2 rounds. When I heard a unanimous decision with a 30-27 on the cards I thought I was dead.

Kenney here but I think it's close, song loves to win close decisions

Back