Media UFC 265 Embedded: Episode 1

Imagine how bad this card would be if they hadn't screwed over Ngannou with this bullshit Interim title.

giphy.gif
nganou screwed himself by ducking lewis

Did Munhoz hurt his knee at about 1:40? That was strange that he made that sound, and then we didn’t see him again for the rest of the episode. Something to consider.

You were proclaiming Chihuahua could hang with the big boys in the UFC FW division, yet as soon as he gets his ass handed to him you jump off the bandwagon.

Poor Chihuahua, all the Bellator stans jumped ship before he regained conciousness after that brutal knockout and unnecessary chokeout.
Lol you hating heavy on my boy Pitbull

Somehow these embedded's are getting more and more boring imo

Yes, but a lot of that has to do with the people they are showing. They may be good fighters but they are BORING people.

Last edited:
Did Munhoz hurt his knee at about 1:40? That was strange that he made that sound, and then we didn’t see him again for the rest of the episode. Something to consider.
Thats what i was thinking mate, surely not though?

Only one fight that is interesting for me and that is Aldo vs Munhoz.

Hoping Aldo can pull off one last run. If he loses perhaps time to hang 'em up. He's done everything and even though he is competitive he is clearly out of his prime.

Back