Media UFC 265 Embedded: Episode 1

Somehow these embedded's are getting more and more boring imo
Bellator's All Access with Showtime was so much better in terms of production, quality, and storytelling. Crazy how far the UFC has fallen off. I'm just wondering when the casuals will realize?

Somehow these embedded's are getting more and more boring imo
Covid

tenor.gif

Probably because the cards are getting more and more watered down.

This card isn't even worth 20 bucks.

Embeddeds are only interesting when there are interesting fighters and fights to look forward to.
It's the new norm the ufc is heading, oh well least they still expect you to give all your money to them.

Imagine how bad this card would be if they hadn't screwed over Ngannou with this bullshit Interim title.

giphy.gif

Gane has a really awkward golf swing. He should definitely not quit his day job to take up golf.

Bellator's All Access with Showtime was so much better in terms of production, quality, and storytelling. Crazy how far the UFC has fallen off. I'm just wondering when the casuals will realize?

The casuals are probably too busy still laughing hysterically at the midget Bellator proclaimed as their P4P #1 getting knocked the fuck out.

Pitbull <45>needs to rename himself Chihuahua

The casuals are probably too busy still laughing hysterically at the midget Bellator proclaimed as their P4P #1 getting knocked the fuck out.

Pitbull <45>needs to rename himself Chihuahua
If you fight long enough you’re bound to get KO’d. Happens to the best of them

The production of Bellator on Saturday night was a lot better than the UFC IMO. Maybe because it was just a fight night, but still left something to be desired.

If you fight long enough you’re bound to get KO’d. Happens to the best of them

You were proclaiming Chihuahua could hang with the big boys in the UFC FW division, yet as soon as he gets his ass handed to him you jump off the bandwagon.

Poor Chihuahua, all the Bellator stans jumped ship before he regained conciousness after that brutal knockout and unnecessary chokeout.

Back