Media UFC 264 Free Fight: Dustin Poirier vs Conor Mcgregor 2

One of the early kicks hit the nerve in a perfect spot and rest of the kicks accumulated the damage troughout the fight.
When Conor was able to move properly he was in full control and winning.
He obviously wasn't in full control. Man was headhunting. He also wasn't in control of his legs. Didn't check a single kick.

Conor McGregor, the American kickboxer Iz back

Shin condition is something that doesn't happen over night, same as grappling experience. It takes years to build.

And yes he needs to do that, as well as bring back his darting in and out. But it seems since leaving FW he has slowed down and his bouncy light footedness has gone. He sees very heavy on the feet now, like he is to based, before it was common for Conor to fall over due to him darting in and out.
Exactly, I assume he has not been doing shin conditioning previously.

Watched this again today too.

Really wasn't that close. Dustin got hit flush, before conor was tired, at a heavier weight, and he did fine.

Still, i dont like this rematch. Wouldve preferred another conor rematch with someone else. Low reward for conor and as for dustin goes, someone else noted that hes doing this 1 for money, not legacy.

I picked Dustin this fight i was watching it w/ my friend I told him dp would win he thought I was crazy.

I got Conor winning the rubber match & again I get called crazy

<Moves>

Back