• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 263 play by play

Irresponsible to send such a young kid to the UFC without developing his stand up more.

I didnt see any fake glove touch tbh, I saw the replay 3 times.

I should have went more than 1.5u on Peterson. I feel like the opportunity to fade Hooper at big value has maybe passed now. Damn.

I should have went more than 1.5u on Peterson. I feel like the opportunity to fade Hooper at big value has maybe passed now. Damn.

Same here. I only went small as I was worried about Peterson's fight IQ, but he still looked fairly comfortable even when he put himself into the areas Hooper wanted the fight to take place.

Taking u1.5 here at +115 for .5u.

Same for Unibet. Which means EU is 100% without livebet? Or what other sites usually offers livebetting on MMA?
Betway and pinnacle are offering livebets on the prelims tonight.

think its only for Fight pass prelims. So next fight onwards will have live bet

Oh guess I did stick Frevola in one parlay too, plus that u1.5 bet. So...early Frevola finish please.

Back