• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 263 play by play

Taking Peterson here. Hooper's striking has looked atrocious.

This is quite the robbery.
As expected of such big supposed "Fight Cards"

I would have scored it 10-8. Even when Ziam got to his feet he was in survival mode. But I'm glad the judges didn't score it that way.

yes future fade, he has got some skills but guys who will go after him can beat him.

I was already fading him. If Luigi didn't take 2 rounds to wake up he would have won that easy

I wanna fade Hooper but i don't know peterson that well. He looks like a meathead who could throw the fight away in the third

peterson 1-0 but Hooper might outcardio him

Peterson rd 1. Hooper is getting the fight he wants though.

hooper looks fucked, he needs some houdini act

Peterson rd 2. And Hooper is fading. Still dangerous with those leglocks, Peterson is doing fine on the mat but he should just avoid it in rd 3.

All I have ever seen Hooper do is catch beatings, I don't really get how he is in the UFC, is his ground game as good as Rogaine and Felder are hyping?

kinda sensing a 3rd round finish but peterson could coast too on top

All I have ever seen Hooper do is catch beatings, I don't really get how he is in the UFC, is his ground game as good as Rogaine and Felder are hyping?

He's pretty opportunistic and aggressive. But he's physically pretty weak, that hurts him.

Back