• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woooow I thought Oliveira could sub Chandler but I fully expected Chandler to knock him out but I never thought Oliveira would knock Chandler out.. incredible.

Lmao going over to talk to someone in a completely different language with your translator

Wow great fight, I'm so happy for Charles, and sad for Chandler, but Chandler's there to stay, he's a champ too.

Chandlers shots her hitting oliveira in the back of the head. Bronx’s shots were to the jaw. Nice fighting.

Chandler had that in the bag. How disappointing.

Good shit. Concussions for everyone.
CTE CITY BABY

giphy.gif

Been watching Chandler for many years in Bellator, and I've seen this before. Thanks for making me a lot of money, Charles.

The old Oli might have quit. Good to see him show heart. Didnt see a ko coming. Chandlers fire is out quick.

Back