UFC 262 anyone excited to buy this card?

Main card
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Lightweight Charles Oliveira vs. Michael Chandler [a]
Lightweight Tony Ferguson vs. Beneil Dariush
Women's Flyweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Viviane Araújo
Featherweight Shane Burgos vs. Edson Barboza
Bantamweight Matt Schnell vs. Rogério Bontorin

The card is horrid. Features a WMMA fight and I have never heard of Araujo, Schnell, and Bonotorin
Lmao Casual identified.. you never heard of Bontorin (literally just fought Kai France) or Shnell (tapped out Louis Smolka and Jordan Espinosa with back to back triangle chokes)???

Ohh yeah!!! Chookagian is there!!!

Seriously? Above Edson Barboza?? SMH...or, is it the perfect 15 minutes smoke break?

Ill get excited if they send me 8 hotdog branders with my purchase so I can make a octagon shaped brander and brand one of those hot dog ropes all at the same time.
s-l300.png

Main card
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Lightweight Charles Oliveira vs. Michael Chandler [a]
Lightweight Tony Ferguson vs. Beneil Dariush
Women's Flyweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Viviane Araújo
Featherweight Shane Burgos vs. Edson Barboza
Bantamweight Matt Schnell vs. Rogério Bontorin

The card is horrid. Features a WMMA fight and I have never heard of Araujo, Schnell, and Bonotorin

Did you think UFC 261 was horrid as well?

That one featured TWO WMMA fights, and a rematch no one asked for that we all knew who was going to win. And 3 washed up fighters in Weidman, Hall and Anthony Smith. And Crute was kind of a no namer like Schnell.

My point is, it's not a great card, but not much worse than usual.

I am looking at this card and it has great value for hardcore fans, but does it have the star power or excitement to really pay $60?

I'm a hardcore fan, so yes. 60 dollars is less than I would spend on a typical Friday night out.

Weak card, even the main event is weak and the co-name only has name value in Tony but he is a shadow of his former self so its only interesting to see if he still has anything left or is completely finished. Wouldn't pay $5 for it.

There was a minute when the card looked fucking legendary. Now it is severely altered and diminished, save the main event and feature fight. Will we get a discount? Helllll nooooo. Classic UFC

Back