UFC 262 anyone excited to buy this card?

jko1355

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am looking at this card and it has great value for hardcore fans, but does it have the star power or excitement to really pay $60?

I am a huge Do Bronx fan and have thought he had championship potential since he started his UFC career.
Michael Chandler is an interesting fighter, but in reality he is 35, and even if he wins the belt, it will be for a fight maybe two, he still wouldn't be the true number 1 ranked lightweight in my mind.

Finding out if Tony Ferguson is completely done, or if he has some more in the gas tank is more sad than exciting.

Schnell vs Rogerio Bontorin I don't know why this fight is on the PPV instead of the prelims

Barboza fights are always fun.

Jacare is ancient.

I am not trying to insult the card, it has a lot of fights that could end up being extremely fun to watch, specifically the championship fight if it goes longer than a few minutes, but I simply feel like this card should be on ESPN. It doesn't have enough for PPV in my mind.

Am I wrong? P.s. I buy most PPV cards unless its headlined by WMMA.

Not really.

It's not that good for being a PPV card

It’s still a solid card with the cancellations, but worth $70? That’s a steep price for a few hours of television entertainment and anything short of an absolutely stacked card. Even then, that’s a lot of money for a product that could end up sucking and only gives you a a few hours of entertainment. The ppv model just needs to die.

New champion at LW

Tony Ferguson

Shane Burgos vs Edson Barboza

Jacare

Lando

Hell yeah I'm excited.

I am looking at this card and it has great value for hardcore fans, but does it have the star power or excitement to really pay $60?

I am a huge Do Bronx fan and have thought he had championship potential since he started his UFC career.
Michael Chandler is an interesting fighter, but in reality he is 35, and even if he wins the belt, it will be for a fight maybe two, he still wouldn't be the true number 1 ranked lightweight in my mind.

Finding out if Tony Ferguson is completely done, or if he has some more in the gas tank is more sad than exciting.

Schnell vs Rogerio Bontorin I don't know why this fight is on the PPV instead of the prelims

Barboza fights are always fun.

Jacare is ancient.

I am not trying to insult the card, it has a lot of fights that could end up being extremely fun to watch, specifically the championship fight if it goes longer than a few minutes, but I simply feel like this card should be on ESPN. It doesn't have enough for PPV in my mind.

Am I wrong? P.s. I buy most PPV cards unless its headlined by WMMA.
he said *** <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Ok, let’s see.

Chandler vs Oliviera.
Two guys who got the title shot only because Khabib retired and they are the only ones who have not lost to him.
Very meh fight. It is like the LHW division where the title fight is Jan vs Glover. Anybody really good easily destroys them. Same thing here.

Ferguson vs Dariush

A mentally unstable past prime fighter against a nobody who will obviously beat him.

Shnell vs Bontorin?
Who the fook are even those guys?

WMMA fight....Lmfao!

Burgos vs Barboza.

A one hit wonder like Barboza will lose his 10th fight in a row against so e unknown dude,

So there you go. Anybody who pays even a cent for this shit is seriously dumb.

Im really excited. Expecting a historic night for Charles, Ferguson fights are always something, Barboza vs Burgos should be nuts

Ok, let’s see.

Chandler vs Oliviera.
Two guys who got the title shot only because Khabib retired and they are the only ones who have not lost to him.
Very meh fight. It is like the LHW division where the title fight is Jan vs Glover. Anybody really good easily destroys them. Same thing here.

Ferguson vs Dariush

A mentally unstable past prime fighter against a nobody who will obviously beat him.

Shnell vs Bontorin?
Who the fook are even those guys?

WMMA fight....Lmfao!

Burgos vs Barboza.

A one hit wonder like Barboza will lose his 10th fight in a row against so e unknown dude,

So there you go. Anybody who pays even a cent for this shit is seriously dumb.
<BidenShutIt>

better than being American
200w.gif

Back