• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this reaction to Aljo doesn't prove that almost all of the mass hate directed at Usman/Izzy/Jones etc.etc. isn't racially motivated then people are blind.

Idk man, I think with Izzy it also has to do with his flamboyancy and him riling people up. With Usman it's also some people legitimately too dumb to comprehend good grappling. Jones has many reasons to be disliked.

But definitely a racist element with some, no doubt.

images

images

images

images

images

images

Certainly looks better with photoshop.

Watch Megan Anderson beat Nunes.

One thing I noticed about MMA... especially WMMA, is that it's completely unpredictable!

Then Megan loses her belt to Sara McMann and Sara's the champion!

Nunes better watch out for Megan throwing a standing knee, Dan Hooker style.

Edit- or not lol. That was Megan's way of winning.

Wow at the Mods/Admin letting so many people in here call Aljo all kinds of 'bitches, cowards, cunts, pussies' etc.etc.

You can literally fighter bash black fighters on Sherdog all you want with no consequence.

Yan threw the blatantly intentionally illegal knee but yet the majority of the hate is directed at the victim.

Sherdog showing it's true colors as usual....

<Durant35>
Lol dude shut up. A concussed Weidman did the exact same thing when the dumbass ref told him Mousasi's knee was illegal and sherdog still crucifies Weidman for it to this day

Meagan looks like someone threw ink all over her.
I'm going with never bet against Amanda rule in this one

playing as a downed opponent is honestly no different than a fighter using oblique or kicks to the knee.

imo its just exploiting the rules to maximize your position/advantage. It's just gamesmanship. Aljo shouldn't have anything taken away from him for knowing the rules and using them to his tactical advantage even if some consider it exploitative like someone spamming oblique kicks to try and wreck and opponents knees.

Back