• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anderson's got some short arms for someone 6 feet tall.

An Amazon not named Wonder Woman VS someone who for all intents and purposes is a man in a WMMA title fight NEXT~!

'' that time will never come back''
<mma1><DCrying>
healthy lifestyle baby all day long
giphy.gif

Ref said grounded once like 20 seconds before that and Sterling was moving around after that. It was odd to here the ref say grounded , I don’t remember hearing a ref say hat before during fights.
I can’t say whether or not it’s happened. No crowd so we hear a lot. Either way, Yan made a mistake. It’s part of his job to be aware of what’s going on. All he can do is prepare for the obvious rematch. Prove he’s the rightful champ.

Megan needs som sun...ffs Im not sure what color that is

If this reaction to Aljo doesn't prove that almost all of the mass hate directed at Usman/Izzy/Jones etc.etc. isn't racially motivated then people are blind.

Have you ever streamed one of these events on a free website and read the comment box? Lol

I have a feeling Amanda's gonna Swarm Megan.
Would be fun y if Megan could somehow do that to her but Amanda gonna do her typical destruction as usual. Amandas fights are so dominant that theyre boring to me.

Let's see how long Megan can last.....

Another day in the office for Nunes, seems like

Back