• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who takes a fucking baby to a fight? I hope Nunes gets ktfo for being that person. But she will win easily

What would be great is another controversial finish!

I thought Aljo was down 2-1 I'm 3 pretty close rounds. He clearly was acting at some point but thst was a horrible strike and obvious DQ.

Ridiculous isn't it?

The guy got kneed flush right on the forehead by Petr Yan...

Still beyond me how a judge had Aljo ahead but yeah only one to blame for is Yan for throwing away the fight. He should have known better.

Damn Main Card kinda sucks...

tenor.gif

I think Sterling did act, but he was put in an awkward position. The knee was a big shot that clearly hurt him. Sterling has the right to not continue, but if he appears aware and calm and then decides to stop, people will go crazy.

From my POV, Sterling didn’t want to have to make the decision himself, so he pretended to be more hurt than he actually was so that the ref could make the decision for him.

Let’s just wait a few months and have the rematch. As far as I’m concerned Yan is the champ now, but he really messed up and ruined a great performance.
Everybody knows Cejudo is the lineal BW champion.

When we need to find out what the latest girl power anthem is, we turn to Nunes to show us.

Hopefully she gets into the octagon in a hurry

True, but at this time, its an illegal move and fighters train according to the rules. No one in their right mind would squat in front of another if knees to a downed opponent were legal.

he was turning his head around and running every time Yan was landing, he was not fighting intelligently and got bailed out. Takes away credibility from the sport when you reward a loser, he literally had no way to win that fight besides the bail out

Megan Anderson has a WASPy name but looks like a greek god if greek gods looked like godlike versions of actual greek people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back