PBP UFC 257: McGregor vs. Poirier 2 - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s red panty night!

SMART-AND-SEXY-RED-LACE-PANTY-SA906-AV-1_1_1024x1024.jpg

It’s a celebration!

lol. We used to do a separate thread for each fight on the main card. If I remember, I'll tag you in the main card pbp when it starts. :D

yeah that was when I wouldn't participate until main event, was too much for my high ass.

73413-2072854.png

I think Conor beats Dustin again. The matchup is just too favorable in my eyes. Poirier is a slow starter, Conor a fast starter. Poirier is very hittable and likes to stand and bang. Conor's accuracy and precision is 2nd to none. If this goes past two rounds though, Poirier's chance go up dramatically.

In the co-main, I think Chandler loses his UFC debut. The matchup favors Hooker, who is much taller and longer than Chandler, who can snipe and keep range. Hooker has great knees too, so if Chandler goes diving in for a takedown, he could end up like Askren. Hooker also has power in his hands and Chandler's chin is suspect at this point in his career. Hooker meanwhile is durable as fuck, should be able to eat anything Chandler throws.

I'm super charged up for the co-main and main event! It's almost game time! Lock the cages and let the gladiators fight for Glory!!!!!!

I'm ready to witness what levels above great is.

I mean if Michael Johnson can take Dustin out in Round 1. Let's see just how good Conor is and how fast he takes out Dustin.

Hey guys great night so far!!! WAR HOOKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the fights Sherbros. I'm gonna be stuck at work.

<2>

Back