PBP UFC 257: McGregor vs. Poirier 2 - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2021-1-24_4-53-57-jpeg.828063

Porier looks like he was smokin that Diamond Kush...

IN this bitch

Going over to friend house now for pre game and burgers, then party at my house with the triple screen setup

Nothing like a Mcgregor spectacle

{<Mcgoat}
Poor Tony with fans like this little rat, Tony lost vs Justin now they with Conor aaaahahhaha

IN this bitch

Going over to friend house now for pre game and burgers, then party at my house with the triple screen setup

Nothing like a Mcgregor spectacle

{<Mcgoat}
Nothing like sell out little rat fan aaahaha

Picking Poirer/Hooker since I like them both more.

Obligatory IN.

My only "issue" with these big cards is that we have 2 separate PBP threads and after prelims are done, I go smoke a joint before the main card starts and usually forget to switch over to the main card thread.

So for the first round or 2 of the main card I'm usually posting in the prelim thread like a fuckin moron. So much easier when its just 1 thread for the entire night like on Fight Night's.

excuse me?

Also, pretty sure they have their A squad for Octagon Girls tonight. They can get me worked up for all the wrestling and sweaty grappling that follows.

Luciana or fuck all (no pun intended)

Picking Poirer/Hooker since I like them both more.

Obligatory IN.

My only "issue" with these big cards is that we have 2 separate PBP threads and after prelims are done, I go smoke a joint before the main card starts and usually forget to switch over to the main card thread.

So for the first round or 2 of the main card I'm usually posting in the prelim thread like a fuckin moron. So much easier when its just 1 thread for the entire night like on Fight Night's.

lol. We used to do a separate thread for each fight on the main card. If I remember, I'll tag you in the main card pbp when it starts. :D

Oh I actually think she's not there but you right, she's one of the top ones.

Personally Red is my favorite. I think Camila is the other one there on Fight Island

Always love me some Luciana - she's a perfect 10. But yeah because of all the buzz about tonights event I also expect Brittney and Arianny :D

Hey man, always good to see the familiar names out and about - even more on the random fight night but especially on the big nights! :cool:

Back