PBP UFC 257: McGregor vs. Poirier 2 - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Totally expected Dustin to win. He is active and improved so much since their last fight while Conor didn't. If anything Conor became worse.

Conor acting all nice kinda made the whole thing a bit more boring. It looked like he was happy to be there or just collect paycheck. Anyway his image is now even more damaged. Less people will tune in for his next fight, he better get some amazing KO because if he loses again that star power is gone.

So so so so happy for Chandler. To be honest, I though Hooker will somehow just jab and run around but Chandler got him good. I hope they give him someone at the top, Ferg or even Dustin would be awesome. Also he used that time on the mic perfectly!

Good night of picks too, Dustin brought me nice money. Odds were just crazy on him.

73413-2150581.png

The only positive thing we can say about conor is the guy is a good business man
thats all for his legacy

the two champ champ belts was setup by Dana, I hope people wake up now

{<huh} Conor himself said that his leg was gone. Imagine what Gaethje would do to his legs.

I was responding to the guy comment who said that it wasn’t the leg kicks. I fully agree with you. Dustin had a great game plan. Conor was tagging him hard

I think you’re missing something. There have been tons of threads talking shit about Chandler and not because they think he’s past it..but because he never had it and came from a bum org. I have said Chandler is past his peak but there was zero reason Dan Hooker should’ve been a favorite over him. That was absurd and based on nothing, and the result confirms that. Chandler hasnt made it look that easy in awhile.

There have been countless examples here. It’s either you flat out missed it, or you took a different perspective on them. That’s fine. Im definitely not seeing from the “oh, it’s a little late for Chandler to be here”..it’s “Why is this Chandler guy all of a sudden getting top fights”..others talked like he was an unproven prospect. THOSE casuals

It was the same old stuff as always with guys who made their name outside the UFC on here.

um, lol, there's literally 0 reason for Chandler to have been a favorite vs Hooker.

If you think otherwise, you really have no clue what the fuck you're talking about

Chandler may be a top level guy but it doesn't change the fact that Bellator is the bush leagues compared to the UFC.

um, lol, there's literally 0 reason for Chandler to have been a favorite vs Hooker.

If you think otherwise, you really have no clue what the fuck you're talking about

Chandler may be a top level guy but it doesn't change the fact that Bellator is the bush leagues compared to the UFC.

lol, I knew your post had a salty UFC shill feel to it but I thought you might’ve been legitimately curious.

Who were the shit talkers I was talking about? You and posts like these

carry on

<DisgustingHHH>

May has to be delusional or trolling. Ppl LOVE Floyd for his ways just the same. Same shit as Conor.

“Muh hacism” will never end with the simple minded folks

he’s right about Conor not being in his level skills wise
But he sold his damn self out for money just the same

Conor will probably try to “pivot” to boxing
Maybe is all smoke for the rematch! Lol

Exactly. Half of Bellator's roster are EX-UFC fighters who were cut. Hooker was a favorite but I didn't necessarily believe he should have been. I was never really impressed with Hooker to begin with other than him being able to absorb a lot of punishment. I mean his best wins are???? Al Quinta? James Vick? Hooker is a B level fighter, so in a sense, both of you guys are right.

lol, I knew your post had a salty UFC shill feel to it but I thought you might’ve been legitimately curious.

Who were the shit talkers I was talking about? You and posts like these

carry on

<DisgustingHHH>

yes. I'm a UFC "Shill" even though my sig for 15+ years has been "TAKADA IN A DIAPER > UFC"

Like I said, you're a moron.

Chandler wasn't even champion, so not sure how you think he deserves to be a favorite over anyone in the top 5-7 in the LW division (Although I think Hooker is probably closer to the bottom end of that range)

bro, he lost a fight.. I feel as if the people that let Conor get in their heads care about it more than a conor fan. Just remember, seeing someone fail doesn’t make you a success.
I had a live look at my friend who is a Conor fan. And a lot of my other friends were seriously grieving. I want Conor to stay active, I enjoy his fights. He was classy in defeat.

Back